Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 08:33 AM

3,010 posts, read 6,315,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
Covering up for that spoiled brat of a nasty daughter only insults the death of that poor little girl.

The focus is never on the little girl...it's on the daughter & the parents.

That little girl did not ask to be brought into this world. She did not ask to be brought into the world of a narcissistic mother & enabling grandparents.

The little girl was cramping her style the way the wife of Scott Peterson was cramping his pathetic ways & the 3rd wife of that pyscho cop from Chicago (Who is freakin ENGAGED!) was cramping his life.

She has no feelings. She could care less what happens to her or what people think of her. She obviously cared less about her daughter.

How her parents can stand by & defend her is pathetic & weak. Pure weakness. How many parents turn in their kids when they are on drugs or have been stealing? They do it no matter how awful it feels but they do it b/c they know it is right. These lowly people are defending a "mother" (I'd hardly call her that) who killed a 2yr old!!

No one in the Anthony home can comprehend between right & wrong & they have lied SO much that the lies have become their reality.

Thankfully, the little girl will never have to endure growing up in that awful family & turn out as nutty as all of them.

I usually have much more tolerance & compassion, but from day one this story has pissed me off. I've wanted to wipe that smirk off that girl, also.

If my sons were missing for A DAY I'd be a puddle. I wouldn't be able to function. I'd not be able to do anything but do whatever it takes to help law enforcement & the media.

When my sons get sick it breaks my heart. Missing? I cannot even phathom.

This family is also a complete disgrace to those true families who are in agony due to missing children or who have lost a child to violent crime.
Excellent. I think Caylee's "mother" and "grandparents" are despicable people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 09:33 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,541,853 times
Last night on Nancy Grace while waiting for this press conference they never came she had on Polly Klass. I may have spelled that wrongs Dad. He made a great comment and fromn this man that had been through this with his daughter it really said something. He said that never saw a family like this one. The Mother with her lies and now the Grandparents trying to get their deal. In this family and the toxic that came from them a child has lost her life. Instead of telling the truth right from the start the lies cost the child her life and she laid there like something of no value. I know the parents loved their daughter but protecting her at the expense of their granddaughter was wrong. If they comes out that they knew something or even thought strongly about something that could have helped find this child then I'm sorry they deserve what they will live with. They know their daughter and they may not want to think she could do something like this but they know her and they would know in their gut if things didn't make sense. It is one thing to love your child but another to protect the child if they did something like this.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:46 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,512,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Last night on Nancy Grace while waiting for this press conference they never came she had on Polly Klass. I may have spelled that wrongs Dad. He made a great comment and fromn this man that had been through this with his daughter it really said something. He said that never saw a family like this one. The Mother with her lies and now the Grandparents trying to get their deal. In this family and the toxic that came from them a child has lost her life. Instead of telling the truth right from the start the lies cost the child her life and she laid there like something of no value. I know the parents loved their daughter but protecting her at the expense of their granddaughter was wrong. If they comes out that they knew something or even thought strongly about something that could have helped find this child then I'm sorry they deserve what they will live with. They know their daughter and they may not want to think she could do something like this but they know her and they would know in their gut if things didn't make sense. It is one thing to love your child but another to protect the child if they did something like this.
I think the grandparents were also protecting themselves, not to infer that incest or abuse was involved but I suppose they had some pride, particularly Dad.

I can't imagine how Casey isn't heavily medicated or going out of her mind. Maybe she has.

I would like to know why she killed her child but like Susan Smith I suppose she felt compelled. Senseless.

Old 12-18-2008, 10:13 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,133,757 times
Quote:
Last night on Nancy Grace while waiting for this press conference they never came she had on Polly Klass. I may have spelled that wrongs Dad. He made a great comment and fromn this man that had been through this with his daughter it really said something. He said that never saw a family like this one. The Mother with her lies and now the Grandparents trying to get their deal. In this family and the toxic that came from them a child has lost her life.....
I think he is spot on. Their actions have shown us how they make up excuses for Casey instead of having her take responsibility for her actions. This is how they have treated it her whole life. When she would be bad they would just overlook it. That is poor parenting and it just got more and more TOXIC. Mr Klaas was right. They don't act the way a healthy family would.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:00 AM

1,227 posts, read 2,066,854 times
Oh my god, where do I start. I have never been so captivated by a murder case like this one, and not in a good way. In a way, I understand what Nancy Grace means: she kind of defends the grandparents for being in denial, but in another way, I really think that right now they want to have their cake and eat it too. They say they will not say anymore contradicting statements, yet they keep believing the imaginary nanny did it? How can we trust them?? In my opinion, it's too late anyway. They have not collaborated with the police. I am waiting to see what they're gonna come up with. Dr.Phil is doing a show about this today.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:14 AM

I just don't understand why they haven't had a press conference saying this is Caylee. It has beenb a week and you can't tell me they don't know that it is her. I'm starting to wonder if they are holding back this release to keep the denfense out of the way because there request have been denied because they said this may not be Caylee. I'm sure that it will not be right away that the remains are released to the family anyway to have a funeral. I have a feeling it will be this private hush thing. Which is fine but they asked soo many people in that area to help find this child and I'm sure like myself you want to at least show respect to her life.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:17 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,560,955 times
Quote:
I just don't understand why they haven't had a press conference saying this is Caylee. It has beenb a week and you can't tell me they don't know that it is her. I'm starting to wonder if they are holding back this release to keep the denfense out of the way because there request have been denied because they said this may not be Caylee. I'm sure that it will not be right away that the remains are released to the family anyway to have a funeral. I have a feeling it will be this private hush thing. Which is fine but they asked soo many people in that area to help find this child and I'm sure like myself you want to at least show respect to her life.
I asked my dh this...he is a pathologist. He told me that they probably are running extensive testing at more then just one lab. They have probably had the FBI do it's testing,,,but they probably have consulted many many other labs as well. They probably want evidence that is compelling and in no way disputable. Since the defense has this strange claim that everyone is out to get Casey and just wants to 'frame' her... So they are probably compiling all the lab results and comparing....Like I said before, I hope it is overwhelmingly Caylee they have found.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:35 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,512,669 times
Anything that the defense might say is just legal rhetoric as far as I am concerned.

Casey Anthony is entitled to competent representation under US law. Someone/entity who wishes to remain anonymous is funding her defense with some of the most high profile experts available. What sort of motivation do they/it have--book deal/movie --it doesn't make much sense to me whatever it is.

A few days ago they mentioned analyzing the duct tape for finger prints and or everything else. They also say that the child's body was wrapped in a sheet and that links it to Kaylee's bedroom in the Anthony's home.

I can't imagine what sort of defense will be possible.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:35 AM

With the finding of clothes in the bag I'm sure the Grandparents could have identified the clothes if they have seen them before. I just hope they are doing everything right. THis dream team she has is known for getting people off. In many of these cases sometimes they mess things up and the guilty get off. The least this child should have is the person who did this to pay. Because I have been watching this case all along , although I have to say until last week stayed away from it as the Grandparents and the lies made me so mad. I hope they try for the death sentence and I not always would say this but that Casey is so ego centered. And I think holds many traights that many in prison have would over time fit right in.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:49 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,133,757 times
Has anyone noticed that the name Caylee is really 2 names, possibly Casey and Lee = CAYLEE?

I dunno what is going on in that family but there are reasons they let that casey girl get away with a lot and perhaps she was abused at some point and there was guilt? Or perhaps the little one was next?

I would just like to Hear the freaking TRUTH from this family. JUST TELL THE TRUTH!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime