Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 08:49 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times

Advertisements

Checked my guide today. Looks like this is gonna be a two parter.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:30 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Checked my guide today. Looks like this is gonna be a two parter.
Get your popcorn and slide on your boots....the BS could get deep.

Oh I forgot...you're on their fan club list.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Get your popcorn and slide on your boots....the BS could get deep.

Oh I forgot...you're on their fan club list.
Just when I thought we were starting to get along.

I'm not on their fan club list, I'm just not going to judge them when I have no idea what they must have been going through.

We'll just have to wait and see what if any delusions they are living in at this time. It's time they face facts now that their daughter is officialy out of danger of the Death Penalty. There isnt any excuse anymore other than to save face.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:10 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
A teaser from ABC News from the Anthony interview with Dr. Phil ...

Cindy Anthony said on the show that it would be difficult for Casey to return home, given her relationship with her father. She struck a conciliatory tone regarding her daughter. "I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

Dr Phil said he had to press Cindy Anthony for answers and at times felt she was "in a huge state of denial."

Boots won't do to watch this ... it will take waders and a shovel.

Casey Anthony's Parents Revisit Loss on 'Dr. Phil' - ABC News

Unanswered questions are keeping the debate rolling, actually going in circles, weeks after the trial is over round and round with no more answers than we had prior to the end of trial.

While I have my own personal view of what happened to Caylee. I am no longer angry at the dumb jury and I don't wonder every day what happened to Caylee ... I have accepted, now I will never know. I just cannot watch Dr Phil and the Caylee blood money Anthonys. For me it will be just more b/s.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:54 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Just when I thought we were starting to get along.

Oh My Gah! - YouTube

Old 09-13-2011, 02:17 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
Does anyone here believe that Caylee drowned in the family pool and George pulled her out, but didn't start CPR or call 911?? Rather he told Casey to cover it up??

The guy was a cop and the story offered up by the defense would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

I will never believe that anything happened to that little girl while George Anthony was home.

I think Casey left with Caylee, as was her routine. Returned back to the home after George left for work, as was her routine. There was no swimming as it was pouring down rain that afternoon.

Left the house with Caylee again -- got frantic for a sitter so she could spend the night with Tony. Cindy wouldn't take her calls due to the fight the night before, and I think Casey killed her daughter and put her in the trunk before her date with Tony.

I believe the guy who said he saw Casey and Caylee at Walmart around 4:00ish. It wasn't far from Tony's and her phone pings place her in that area.

It's a shame the prosecution didn't call him as a witness. The prosecution did a terrible job and Casey has gotten away with murder.

MOO
I totally don't remember this at all. Do they have video of Casey and Caylee in Walmart that day?

How can you be at Walmart and not be on video?

4:00pm.....wouldn't that be hours after Caylee supposedly drowned?

Old 09-13-2011, 10:45 AM

507 posts, read 1,537,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I totally don't remember this at all. Do they have video of Casey and Caylee in Walmart that day?

4:00 PM would be after Caylee supposedly drowned according to Casey, in other words, pure BS.

Here is a link to some info about the sighting:

Was Jim Thompson possibly the last person to see Caylee Anthony alive? « It’s a mystery to me!

By the time police interviewed Thompson the video was taped over.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:59 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
A teaser from ABC News from the Anthony interview with Dr. Phil ...

Cindy Anthony said on the show that it would be difficult for Casey to return home, given her relationship with her father. She struck a conciliatory tone regarding her daughter. "I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

Dr Phil said he had to press Cindy Anthony for answers and at times felt she was "in a huge state of denial."

Boots won't do to watch this ... it will take waders and a shovel.

Casey Anthony's Parents Revisit Loss on 'Dr. Phil' - ABC News

Unanswered questions are keeping the debate rolling, actually going in circles, weeks after the trial is over round and round with no more answers than we had prior to the end of trial.

While I have my own personal view of what happened to Caylee. I am no longer angry at the dumb jury and I don't wonder every day what happened to Caylee ... I have accepted, now I will never know. I just cannot watch Dr Phil and the Caylee blood money Anthonys. For me it will be just more b/s.
I can't believe she said this.

She wants another VICTIM born for Casey?

OMG!

I cannot watch this either. For those of you who do, I hope you have a strong stomach because watching them shovel on the lies because they think everyone is stupid would make me puke.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:56 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
Well I really liked the part where Cindy claims that Casey had gran mal seizures when she got out of jail the first time . Why are we just now hearing this one ? or is this just another one of her lies like she lied on the stand ? Honestly when will these parents stop lying and covering and get real with the fact that their daughter killed their granddaughter I dont get it . Married and having kids ? Is this what Cindy wants for Casey ?, another dead grandchild oh I think that someone needs to sterilize her .

Old 09-13-2011, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

I dont remember any of that either. Far be it for me to say it didn't happen though, I hear new things about this case all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime