Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 04:53 PM

16,074 posts, read 28,674,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
... about the interview?

Casey Anthony Drugged Caylee George Anthony Charges - ABC News

Meanwhile, Cindy claimed she believed the drowning story ...
Where the show turned an interesting twist, George had never expressed his opinion to Cindy.

She told Dr Phil "I'm hearing this for the first time"

I don't believe Caylee was murdered either.

A drowning or was accidentally overdosed with some substance.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:55 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,416,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Where the show turned an interesting twist, George had never expressed his opinion to Cindy. She told Dr Phil "I'm hearing this for the first time"
You'd think the two of them, being Caylee's grandparents and all, would have discussed the subject of what (they think) actually happened to her in depth! As one of my friends likes to say, "dysfunction junction!"

Old 09-15-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
You'd think the two of them, being Caylee's grandparents and all, would have discussed the subject of what (they think) actually happened to her in depth! As one of my friends likes to say, "dysfunction junction!"
Its gone beyond dysfunction and denial with Cindy, its delusional.

Get a copy of the interviews, I'm telling you, it was sad.

Old 09-15-2011, 05:41 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,939,041 times
I almost start to believe that Cindy is just as much a creep, or mental patient as her daughter...the apple didn't fall far from the tree..weird family.

Cindy claims she didn't know about Caysee wasn't working at Universal, what kind of mother is she after missing money more than once not to look more into the issue...

Old 09-15-2011, 05:48 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,945,215 times
Quote:
Not in watching it
Ah, I see.

Quote:
, but if you will remember I encouraged the rest of you to do so and count the lies for me!
I do remember

Quote:
[

You're entitled to believe whatever you wish.

I've read your posts. Don't make me go back and start posting some of them to refresh your memory.
I'll take that to mean you can't cite an example.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
I have a feeling Cindy runs the show and George just goes along to get along. He may have never shared his theory with her for fear of upsetting Cindy. I bet he got an earfull when they left from the interview.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:15 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,939,041 times
I believe the clock is ticking for them to get a divorce...once they get some money they will split up...people with no money stay longer together....the waiting is for the money to come in, they are not agreeing on something very crucial which will torn them apart...just my 2 cents.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:21 PM

10,113 posts, read 11,013,326 times
I have served on civil, criminal and Federal jury. Long ago even one year on Grand Jury. I like serving jury duty but some people seated don't really need to be on a jury. It was never a case of I wasn't smart enough to get out of it ... I didn't want to get out of it.

Quote:
Another thing I remember is Lee over-hearing a conversation between his parents at a lunch break during the trial. Whatever it was, he went to the defense with the info. The conversation was never made public and for the defense ears, we can only imagine.
I remember that, when Lee was on the stand he even made the statement he never talked to Baez but felt he had to after hearing the conversation between his parents. Then it was reported that during the lunch break George and Cindy had lunch at one table and Lee was sitting by himself at another table. Then Cindy went over to Lee and they got into a heated conversation. But nothing ever came out regarding what Lee talked to Baez about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I believe the clock is ticking for them to get a divorce...once they get some money they will split up...people with no money stay longer together....the waiting is for the money to come in, they are not agreeing on something very crucial which will torn them apart...just my 2 cents.
I don't think their marriage will last either. When they separated and Cindy's lawyer told her the house would have to be sold and any proceeds split with George. She changed her mind about the divorce. When the Caylee money tree withers and dries up I think George will move on.

George's first wife said he always wanted to be a Disney World character. He may realize his dream of becoming Mickey or Pluto.

My personal opinion is ... the Anthonys scammed us all ... I mean all of the Anthonys.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I have served on civil, criminal and Federal jury. Long ago even one year on Grand Jury. I like serving jury duty but some people seated don't really need to be on a jury. It was never a case of I wasn't smart enough to get out of it ... I didn't want to get out of it.

I liked serving jury duty and never tried to think up ways to get out of it.

What surprised me, several people shouldn't have been there, obviously didn't want to be there and wanted to make the deliberation as quick as possible so they could get home and be done with it.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Supporting Jeff Ashtons theory of pre-meditated murder is speculation.

Allow others to have their speculative thoughts as well.
The major difference Virgode, is that there is actual evidence to support Ashtons theory of pre-meditated murder. Not that it happened that way, just that there is alot of evidence to support that it could have. On the other hond, there is absolutely no evidence in support of a theory that Lee had a part in moving the body or any other aspect of the crime. That is why I called that poster out on it. Ive never criticized those who believe that the death could have been an accident of some sort have I? No, because there is evidence to support that theory.

I hope you understand.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 09-15-2011 at 09:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime