Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2011, 11:28 AM

33,595 posts, read 18,229,483 times

Advertisements

Could it be Juror # 3 had reasons to be sympathethic to Casey about bad checks and lieing ... this was posted on a Casey Anthony site about Jennifer. I believe it is her.but I could be wrong.. I wish I could ask the poster to know for sure.. she has her hair pulled back in the photo and today I saw Jennifer looking like this picture with her hair pulled back.

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Charge Report

Old 07-13-2011, 11:52 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,572,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Could it be Juror # 3 had reasons to be sympathethic to Casey about bad checks and lieing ... this was posted on a Casey Anthony site about Jennifer. I believe it is her.but I could be wrong.. I wish I could ask the poster to know for sure.. she has her hair pulled back in the photo and today I saw Jennifer looking like this picture with her hair pulled back.

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Charge Report
That is not her. The age and eye color are wrong. It was proven wrong an another site, I don't remember which one tho.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
That is not her. The age and eye color are wrong. It was proven wrong an another site, I don't remember which one tho.
I saw this and wondered.. I know it is pinellas county and the middle name I didn't know... glad I posted it . To find the truth.. I was originally not going to post it, I saw it days ago.. but then I saw Juror #3 with her hair back and didn't know her age. Originally I had doubt because of the hair and the face one can't tell much..

Old 07-13-2011, 12:22 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,691,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Who in their right mind would see a child drown and then throw her body in the muck?

Baez hit the dumb jury lottery.
Apparently 12 and the alternatives were not in their right mind. He won the dumb jury on steroids.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:54 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,967,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What we did in college is bring in tape recorders because it is so easy to miss things while taking notes. We brought the tapes home, played them and stopped them as we took our notes so that we didn't miss anything. As the judge said to them in the beginning, do not get so caught up in note taking that you miss something...and it is NOT required of the jury to take notes.

In answer to another question about 11-1 you being the one...I was in that situation. I was the 1. No, they did not belittle me or try to make me feel stupid, they were respectful and listened to me in how I came to my conclusion. I listened to them, they listened to me and after much debate, it turned in to a hung jury with about 4 other people changing their decision.
I realize it isn't required. Method doesn't matter either. Just some notations as to what you may need to recall again. Probably would not have been beneficial to this group anyway.

I guess the problem is not that they didn't take notes, it is that they didn't understand their responsibility clearly enough. That is the system's fault and it should be changed. Juries should have to attend a class explaining all their responsibilities and what all the legal-ese actually means. People do NOT get it just because they tell them to.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:13 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,986,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
I listened to the foreman too. He sounded like a 30 something who knows all the answers--was he a used car salesman by occupation? He must have said the word "speculation" a hundred times. So, I'm sure he was in there and everytime someone said something, he said, "No, that's speculation."
I picked up on "speculation" too and that brought me to the conclusion the 6 voting guilty on the manslaughter charge most likely heard that word over and over until they caved. Jennifer Ford said in her interview she was in the 6 guilty as was the IT guy Juror #2.

Maybe I am weird but if I make up my mind about something no amount of bullying or "speculation" will change it. I would have preferred a hung jury.

The jury foreman, #11 was the high school gym teacher, 33 years old, single and some of the courthouse staff nicknamed him Johnny Depp. Unfortunately Mr. Jury Foreman didn't have the courage to face the American public.

I don't wish harm to any of the jurors. I just feel when someone makes a decision they don't need to be ashamed, scared or stick their tail between their legs and hide. It's the great American way ... a jury of our peers.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:41 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,427,703 times
That is what I think. They determined Child Killer not guilty. Okay. Then say it, based on evidence presented she was not guilty. Don't say in the NEXT breath that she killed her child!!!

Old 07-13-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
That is what I think. They determined Child Killer not guilty. Okay. Then say it, based on evidence presented she was not guilty. Don't say in the NEXT breath that she killed her child!!!

These jurors are so messed up mentally, they think common sense is a no no connecting the dots.. they call it speculation, I call it logical.

This is soo disturbing .. and then the conjecture that Baez put out there is important to their thinking without any evidence.

These two jurors took the evidence and threw it away and used made up conjecture from the thin air the Baez gave and used that as an important thought to their stupid decision.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:55 PM

14,571 posts, read 23,114,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I just feel when someone makes a decision they don't need to be ashamed, scared or stick their tail between their legs and hide. It's the great American way ... a jury of our peers.
Tell that to the legions of morons out there directing all the vitriol at the jurors for the verdict.

Old 07-13-2011, 04:37 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,427,703 times
People are upset at these jurors. But leave them alone. They should be left alone, I would say to reflect on their issues--but I think my dog does more reflecting on his ball than these jurors...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime