Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2011, 12:37 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,276,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
I'm not questioning that is was wrong for her to ask Casey for the money but in front of the boyfriend and making statements such as "why would you want to marry someone like that" is NOT ok. I didn't hear anything about George having lost thousands in an internet scheme. First time hearing that. If it is true... what a $#@^&%$ family!!!
George hasn't worked since 2009 . No one will hire him .. from his own mouth..

Their home went into foreclosure in 2010. I believe they are working with the mortgage company to try and keep it.

Old 07-12-2011, 12:42 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,403,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

Their home went into foreclosure in 2010. I believe they are working with the mortgage company to try and keep it.
I'm sure he still gets a fat police pension. He's a retired cop. No matter what he does, they won't take that away.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:49 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,667,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I'm sure he still gets a fat police pension. He's a retired cop. No matter what he does, they won't take that away.
I am not positive but I do not think he got a chance to work long enough to retire. The grapevine says that Cindy wanted him to quit and work for his father who owned a used car lot. He left there because he had a huge fight with his father. I don't think he has a cops pension though.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:38 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,276,296 times
These jurors who spoke put MORE CREDENCE to their own conjecture discussing this case and not looking at the hard evidence presented to them by the prosecution , whether it was circumstancial or physical.. the defense used ALL conjecture and no evidence and the jurors fell for it.

Juror #11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TzXi-aF6Aw

Old 07-12-2011, 03:27 PM

299 posts, read 1,135,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

Wow.

Old 07-12-2011, 04:05 PM

1,424 posts, read 5,352,357 times
Taratova, thanks for posting that link! Very interesting interview so far...

Old 07-12-2011, 04:17 PM

43,851 posts, read 51,434,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
I'm not questioning that is was wrong for her to ask Casey for the money but in front of the boyfriend and making statements such as "why would you want to marry someone like that" is NOT ok. I didn't hear anything about George having lost thousands in an internet scheme. First time hearing that. If it is true... what a $#@^&%$ family!!!
I imagine if any of our families were suddenly thrown in the lime light .... there are stories other people could tell about us and words spoken in our own homes to each other that would sound bad and dysfunctional.

....then again....maybe I'm the only mom who loses her temper....

Old 07-12-2011, 04:55 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,990,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I imagine if any of our families were suddenly thrown in the lime light .... there are stories other people could tell about us and words spoken in our own homes to each other that would sound bad and dysfunctional.

....then again....maybe I'm the only mom who loses her temper....
Completely agree. I have been guilty of losing my temper, I have been guilty of not picking up a kid the minute she/he starts holding their arms out to me, I have been guilty of protecting my children over and above, I have even gone out and partied () while my kids were with a babysitter! And I actually looked forward to it!

I am, however, not guilty of stealing money from ANYONE, I am not guilty of lying about where my children were and most importantly, I am not guilty of NOT reporting my child missing (and BS the child wasn't missing!!!)for 31 days.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:51 PM

43,851 posts, read 51,434,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Completely agree. I have been guilty of losing my temper, I have been guilty of not picking up a kid the minute she/he starts holding their arms out to me, I have been guilty of protecting my children over and above, I have even gone out and partied () while my kids were with a babysitter! And I actually looked forward to it!

I am, however, not guilty of stealing money from ANYONE, I am not guilty of lying about where my children were and most importantly, I am not guilty of NOT reporting my child missing (and BS the child wasn't missing!!!)for 31 days.
I totally agree with you Kimba! I think a lot of the outrage from single moms is that we've all gone through times of not feeling too much like Mary Poppins....but we didn't become Lizzy Borden.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:16 PM

7,127 posts, read 8,695,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
He had 10 years in an Ohio PD...I strongly doubt he is rolling in it!My brother-in-law had 30 years and retired on a Lt pension from NYPD he brings in $85,000 ! He is only 57yrs old...that's a nice pension!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime