Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2011, 10:55 AM

288 posts, read 168,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Casey has never had a job, how long would you keep a pathological liar on your staff? She is a high school drop out, ansd now she has a criminal record for theft, and lying. As a person who used to get jobs for felons, she would be hard to place, she is not appropriate. For construction, she has no job skills, and no one w ill let her handle cash. We are left with possible recptionist, possible customer service, maybe shampoo girl. She would be difficult to place, maybe stripper, cocktails, she has zero referneces for employment, and her entitled attitude that she is too good for a regular job...

Forget about childcare.

The problem with people like Casey, is that they want to start at the top, they think they are so much smarter than everyone else. They have zero work skills, or work ethic. Even without her "fame", she is best suited for using others.

That ^^^^ is not how her ex-boyfriend's father described her. And, wow, he had a chance to get to know her in person during the six months his son had a realationship with her. She was in his home all the time with his son. He said that she clearly was a person who very much wanted to "belong" and to please others, that she had a bubbly personality but was very insecure. Not at all the way you're describing her.

And, there is the possibility that Casey, after things settle down, may decide to continue her education and get a college degree. There's no doubt that this woman will have to be hidden out of the public spotlight for awhile in order to minimize the risk that some nut out there would act out!

The real problem here is that a lot of people are talking about CA as if they actually KNOW her, have known her for years, and know exactly what she's thinking, all based on what the media has put out about her and her appearance in court!

Old 07-08-2011, 10:59 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,338,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
That ^^^^ is not how her ex-boyfriend's father described her. And, wow, he had a chance to get to know her in person during the six months his son had a realationship with her. She was in his home all the time with his son. He said that she clearly was a person who very much wanted to "belong" and to please others, that she had a bubbly personality but was very insecure. Not at all the way you're describing her.

And, there is the possibility that Casey, after things settle down, may decide to continue her education and get a college degree. There's no doubt that this woman will have to be hidden out of the public spotlight for awhile in order to minimize the risk that some nut out there would act out!

The real problem here is that a lot of people are talking about CA as if they actually KNOW her, have known her for years, and know exactly what she's thinking, all based on what the media has put out about her and her appearance in court!
You too.

The only difference is most people on here are negative concerning CA and you are more on the positive, hopeful side.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
My guess is she will make at least a modest living off it for a few years, the networks and magazines will pay for her interview (sleazy journalism at it's worst) maybe she will cash in big on a book/movie deal. But I don't see her "set for life". Her profits will last for about 3 or 4 years until people lose interest, she will party away and waste her money, and then expect to see her in jail again for some sort of check cashing or credit card fraud.

She will be released next week, my guess also is that her lawyer arranged some sort of house rental and comfortable living stipend under the presumption of her future earnings. I am sure her immediate future is all set up for her. She will be managed, probably by some public agent.
WHERE exactly is she "going to party"? The most hated woman in America, WHERE is she going to be able to go out in public and party?

Old 07-08-2011, 11:46 AM

33,592 posts, read 18,211,724 times
Casey has been offered 1 million dollars to appear on Jerry Springer show.. there is a catch....

Casey Offered $1M For 'Springer' Appearance - Casey Anthony Murder Trial Extended Coverage News Story - WESH Orlando (http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28487775/detail.html - broken link)

Old 07-08-2011, 11:47 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,380,658 times
I think everyone involved in that trial was extremely unlikable, and Casey tops them all. Jose Baez is a slimy greaseball who the Florida Bar didn't accept for 8 years, and didn't want to, but finally had no choice but to admit him. He was arrogant, cocky and used extremely greasy and scandalous tactics that defamed poor George Anthony forever. Cheney Mason is an aggressive, country good ol' boy who talks down to everyone and showed his true colors when he gave the bird to cameras. Even Ashton was a prick, and he might have comprised the trial by being too arrogant, too combative with the witnesses and then laughing like an 8 year old bratty kid during Baez closing argument. After watching that trial I finally understand why people hate lawyers.

Casey Anthony was the creepiest of them all. Her stone cold face with those remorseless, devilish eyes staring at everyone with pure hatred and no regrets, only to be occasionally interrupted by a sinister laugh; the blatant manipulation on her grieving mother during the jail house tapes, making her believe Caylee was alive and even telling people she spoke to Caylee; accusing Zanieda Gonzales of taking her child which caused Zanieda to get death threats and have to move and go into hiding. I've seriously had nightmares about Casey's face, staring at me with those eyes that are more black and soul-less than the eyes of a great white shark (great whites really do have creepy eyes), and I'm afraid for all of us when she is released from jail. The only thing worse than her eyes is her lying tongue, spitting out lie after wicked lie.

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." - Jesus

Last edited by Surftown831; 07-08-2011 at 11:59 AM..

Old 07-08-2011, 11:52 AM

14,569 posts, read 23,098,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlv09 View Post
i think everyone involved in that trial was extremely unlikable, and casey tops them all. Jose baez is a slimy greaseball who the florida bar didn't accept for 8 years, and didn't want to, but finally had no choice but to admit him. He was arrogant, cocky and used extremely greasy and scandalous tactics that defamed poor george anthony forever. Cheney mason is an aggressive, good ol' boy redneck who talks down to everyone and showed his true colors when he gave the bird to cameras. Even ashton was a prick, and he might have comprised the trial by being too arrogant, too combative with the witnesses and then laughing like an 8 year old bratty kid during baez closing argument. After watching that trial i finally understand why people hate lawyers.

Casey anthony was the creepiest of them all. Her stone cold face with those remorseless, devilish eyes staring at everyone with pure hatred and no regrets, only to be occasionally interrupted by a sinister laugh; the blatant manipulation on her grieving mother during the jail house tapes, making her believe caylee was alive and even telling people she spoke to caylee; accusing zanieda gonzales of taking her child which caused zanieda to get death threats and have to move and go into hiding. I've seriously had nightmares about casey's face, staring at me with those eyes that are more black and soul-less than the eyes of a great white shark (great whites really do have creepy eyes), and i'm afraid for all of us when she is released from jail. The only thing worse than her eyes is her lying tongue, spitting out lie after wicked lie.

"you are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." - jesus
lolz

Old 07-08-2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
lolz
I second that.

Old 07-08-2011, 12:14 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,231,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
And, there is the possibility that Casey, after things settle down, may decide to continue her education and get a college degree.
I don't see that happening, Morgain. I don't think she's capable of functioning on any sort of a normal level. What I know about her is mostly from the trial, BTW. But the whole fantasy world of working at Universal, Zanny the Nanny, the partying after Casey went missing (and according to Baez CA knew she was dead) I don't see her being able to cope with something like college. Or a normal life.

I think the defense will set her up someplace. Give her someone to live with. A handler. Unless she gets massive amounts of psychiatric help she's never going to be like everyone else. And if she's a sociopath no amount of psychiatry will change her brain.

She'll be an albatross around her parents' necks the rest of her life.

Old 07-08-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I don't see that happening, Morgain. I don't think she's capable of functioning on any sort of a normal level. What I know about her is mostly from the trial, BTW. But the whole fantasy world of working at Universal, Zanny the Nanny, the partying after Casey went missing (and according to Baez CA knew she was dead) I don't see her being able to cope with something like college. Or a normal life.

I think the defense will set her up someplace. Give her someone to live with. A handler. Unless she gets massive amounts of psychiatric help she's never going to be like everyone else. And if she's a sociopath no amount of psychiatry will change her brain.

She'll be an albatross around her parents' necks the rest of her life.
College! Ya right. The idea is ludicrous at this point because she never even graduated from high school. Let her take one step at a time (if she feels like it).

The defense actually doesn't have to do anything for her or even keep in contact with her. Their job is done. She might have to ***horrors*** manage her own life at her age.

Her parents don't have to put up with her if they don't want to. And I can't see why they would want to after what went down at that trial. But stranger things have happened, haven't they?

Old 07-08-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLV09 View Post
I think everyone involved in that trial was extremely unlikable, and Casey tops them all. Jose Baez is a slimy greaseball who the Florida Bar didn't accept for 8 years, and didn't want to, but finally had no choice but to admit him. He was arrogant, cocky and used extremely greasy and scandalous tactics that defamed poor George Anthony forever. Cheney Mason is an aggressive, country good ol' boy who talks down to everyone and showed his true colors when he gave the bird to cameras. Even Ashton was a prick, and he might have comprised the trial by being too arrogant, too combative with the witnesses and then laughing like an 8 year old bratty kid during Baez closing argument. After watching that trial I finally understand why people hate lawyers.

Casey Anthony was the creepiest of them all. Her stone cold face with those remorseless, devilish eyes staring at everyone with pure hatred and no regrets, only to be occasionally interrupted by a sinister laugh; the blatant manipulation on her grieving mother during the jail house tapes, making her believe Caylee was alive and even telling people she spoke to Caylee; accusing Zanieda Gonzales of taking her child which caused Zanieda to get death threats and have to move and go into hiding. I've seriously had nightmares about Casey's face, staring at me with those eyes that are more black and soul-less than the eyes of a great white shark (great whites really do have creepy eyes), and I'm afraid for all of us when she is released from jail. The only thing worse than her eyes is her lying tongue, spitting out lie after wicked lie.

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." - Jesus
I can see how you feel this way.

She creeped me out too with those cold dead eyes.

Since she's gonna be on the loose soon, I hope/wish we're both wrong about her ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime