Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2011, 05:33 PM

59 posts, read 41,405 times

Advertisements

I looked it up so you didn't have to search for it. I remember the testimony vividly. Ronald Murdock, the CSI tech who put the stuff into those bags, testified he found the duct tape 6.27 feet from the skull.

Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,380,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
I hope there is healing for all involved, and I desperately hope for rehabilitation of Casey Anthony.
Why? Why do so many people hope for rehabilitation? Did anyone hope for rehabilitation of O.J.? What about for Scott Peterson? What about for Robert Blake? Is it because she's a pretty, young woman, and that's why she deserves to be rehabilitated? What if she walks out of jail next week and gets hit by a bus? Is the world really losing anything great? I just heard on the news that nationally renowned psychologist are calling up her lawyers and offering their services for free when she gets released. Why? Why not give free counseling to the thousands of people out there who actually were molested and can't afford therapy? What exactly was it about this stone-cold, yet awkwardly giggly, spoiled, pathologically lying psychopath that has so many people "hoping" that she has a good life from here on out?

Old 07-07-2011, 05:43 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,335,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLV09 View Post
Why? Why do so many people hope for rehabilitation? Did anyone hope for rehabilitation of O.J.? What about for Scott Peterson? What about for Robert Blake? Is it because she's a pretty, young woman, and that's why she deserves to be rehabilitated? What if she walks out of jail next week and gets hit by a bus? Is the world really losing anything great? I just heard on the news that nationally renowned psychologist are calling up her lawyers and offering their services for free when she gets released. Why? Why not give free counseling to the thousands of people out there who actually were molested and can't afford therapy? What exactly was it about this stone-cold, yet awkwardly giggly, spoiled, pathologically lying psychopath that has so many people "hoping" that she has a good life from here on out?
I don't know. Baffles me.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:01 PM

33,589 posts, read 18,208,471 times
If a dog went missing doesn't the owner look for it and ask around if they saw their dog or call animal control???

Casey did NOTHING when her child went missing.. Now come on,, Casey lied on the whereabouts of her child.. she is with Zanny the nanny and was kidnapped. What ,l! And Casey did NOTHING!

You know why Casey did NOTHING? CASEY ANTHONY KNEW CAYLEE WAS DEAD IN THE WOODS... the first wooded area to be found next to where Casey lived!

Old 07-07-2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt30 View Post
I looked it up so you didn't have to search for it. I remember the testimony vividly. Ronald Murdock, the CSI tech who put the stuff into those bags, testified he found the duct tape 6.27 feet from the skull.
Dr. G also testified and she handled the remains and she said duct tape was wrapped around the face.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:08 PM

33,589 posts, read 18,208,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt30 View Post
There were serious problems with the duct tape. First, it wasn't long enough to wrap around the head. It wasn't found on Caylee's skull, Roy Kronk testified that the head rolled out of the bag and he saw no tape. There was DNA on the tape but preliminary test showed that the DNA belonged to neither Caylee nor Casey. It was wasn't stained with decomp. There was testimony about how the Anthony family buried pets in plastic bags with duct tape used to seal the top, and how George Anthony was a frequent user of duct tape.
The duct tape was stuck on the skull and some was 6 ft away from the skull. It was on the skull.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:11 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,958,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Matt30 had a good post on this.
Originally Posted by Matt30
There were serious problems with the duct tape. First, it wasn't long enough to wrap around the head. It wasn't found on Caylee's skull, Roy Kronk testified that the head rolled out of the bag and he saw no tape. There was DNA on the tape but preliminary test showed that the DNA belonged to neither Caylee nor Casey. It was wasn't stained with decomp. There was testimony about how the Anthony family buried pets in plastic bags with duct tape used to seal the top, and how George Anthony was a frequent user of duct tape.

Yes, and we believe everything the Anthony's say. Did they find skeletal remains of one of their pets there? Please. More diversions.
Good for the defense.

Quote:
Because God forbid she goes out and has another victim before she gets rehabilitated. That would be my main reason. Other than that, if she were sterile, I couldn't care less what happens to her. One thing is almost certain, the demons she carries will not affect her. Even though she is not guilty, she still did not report her own daughter missing. That is not someone who is worried about being haunted by their demons, regardless of who murdered her or not. It is apparent she has no conscience. That is putting it lightly.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:18 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,640,502 times
Quote:
I tried to rep you

Old 07-07-2011, 06:19 PM

Just heard on the news one of Casey's lawyers, I think it was Cheney Mason, was attacked by someone and police were called and broke up the fight. Don't know if this is old news or not.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:38 PM

288 posts, read 168,330 times
Quote:
Just heard on the news one of Casey's lawyers, I think it was Cheney Mason, was attacked by someone and police were called and broke up the fight. Don't know if this is old news or not.
What news source? Local or national?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime