Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2012, 05:49 PM

343 posts, read 806,110 times

Advertisements

I hadn't heard about that project. Anyone know about its legitimacy? That would be incredible

Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM

6,719 posts, read 9,968,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakold23 View Post
I hadn't heard about that project. Anyone know about its legitimacy? That would be incredible
It's legit. It was on every news station yesterday.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:38 PM

4,439 posts, read 6,317,243 times
I love the mixed-use developments around the Dallas area.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:44 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,990,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Dallas' newest urban development

Here's the video

Valley View Center to Get $2 Billion Makeover | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
awesome demo. Even more awesome if it gets built. A developer had similar plans for Greenspoint mall, but on a much smaller scale. That was over five years ago, and all I think they have done is build the Cinema. Dunno if the Condos are still in the plans. They also planned on turning the indoor mall into an outdoor one.

Regent Square was a better plan than the Greenspoint one, hope it does get built

Old 04-26-2012, 08:07 PM

328 posts, read 472,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
awesome demo. Even more awesome if it gets built. A developer had similar plans for Greenspoint mall, but on a much smaller scale. That was over five years ago, and all I think they have done is build the Cinema. Dunno if the Condos are still in the plans. They also planned on turning the indoor mall into an outdoor one.

Regent Square was a better plan than the Greenspoint one, hope it does get built
Props to you.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:12 PM

5,673 posts, read 7,464,621 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimpso View Post
Props to you.
I know you H-Town....Casimpso you have to really pay attention to his posts sometime....He said "awsome demo" insinuating that thats all it is....a demo..He then followed up with "Even more awsome if it gets built"..insinuating that most likely it won't...Then he switches the attention to developments in Houston(as always) in which he thinks could compare to this development.....But giving him the benefit of the doubt I do applaud his attempt to sound reasonable...hey you gotta start somewhere.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
I know you H-Town....Casimpso you have to really pay attention to his posts sometime....He said "awsome demo" insinuating that thats all it is....a demo..He then followed up with "Even more awsome if it gets built"..insinuating that most likely it won't...Then he switches the attention to developments in Houston(as always) in which he thinks could compare to this development.....But giving him the benefit of the doubt I do applaud his attempt to sound reasonable...hey you gotta start somewhere.
you don't know me at all, and just over analyzing things.

I call it a demo because it isn't the actual plans they have settled on. And I say it is even more awesome if it gets built because that would be an astounding achievement. I see these huge plans all the time, and often the result is a scaled down version of what they tempted us with. So yes, it will be awesome if they stick with the vision all the way through.

Finally, why wouldn't I compare the development to Houston. Last I checked Houston is in the thread title. You have not seen the plans for Regent Square have you?

Why does everything have to be negative with you hun?

Anyway, here is Regent Square:
http://www.regentsq.com/index.swf

Old 04-26-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
you don't know me at all, and just over analyzing things.

I call it a demo because it isn't the actual plans they have settled on. And I say it is even more awesome if it gets built because that would be an astounding achievement. I see these huge plans all the time, and often the result is a scaled down version of what they tempted us with. So yes, it will be awesome if they stick with the vision all the way through.

Finally, why wouldn't I compare the development to Houston. Last I checked Houston is in the thread title. You have not seen the plans for Regent Square have you?

Why does everything have to be negative with you hun?
BECAUSE I KNOW YOU....and I stick by my statements...Im not being negative I gave you the benefit of the doubt....that was indeed a breath of fresh air coming from you but it was a bit ingrained and i caught it.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
BECAUSE I KNOW YOU....and I stick by my statements...Im not being negative I gave you the benefit of the doubt....that was indeed a breath of fresh air coming from you but it was a bit ingrained and i caught it.
you need therapy

Old 04-26-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
you need therapy
City-Data.com is my therapy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas