Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2012, 07:38 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,953,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by portyhead24 View Post
I'm just gonna let your response speak for itself, and don't think for a second others haven't noticed the absurd things you say. I'd be quite embarrassed if I said some of the things you put forth.
you are only embarrassed because Dallas gets smacked down everytime. It makes you cringe because you lose at everything.

Look at this stat:
Houston commuters to Dallas = 44,300 workers, Dallas commuters to Houston, =51,900 workers

Dallas just can't win
The Rise of the Super Commuter - Commute - The Atlantic Cities

yall can't stay away from Houston I see

Old 03-02-2012, 07:38 PM

6,695 posts, read 9,947,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Isn't it great that our bridges actually take us somewhere

and has water flowing under them.

Name a bridge in Houston that actually have a large body of water under it. (Except the dredged buffalo bayou)

Old 03-02-2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
don't even come here with that not in city limits thing. Is there anything left in Dallas?

Everything is either in the burbs or in FW.

and the jack*** who brought up six flags are acting like six flags is an every day thing. People go to the beach often, they don't go to six flags often.

And Clear Lake is part of Houston and its right on the Bay. stop acting Like Houston is so far from the water. We are not Dallas
Houston can have those beaches. They are very dirty. You will never see me in Galveston.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:41 PM

5,673 posts, read 7,452,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by feufoma View Post
Deep sea fishing, paraglide on the beach, dodge alligator in a state park, hike in a national forest, jet ski in an ocean bay, see a boat bigger than a party barge, go to the birthplace of Texas, go over a bridge to somewhere, take a ferry, see dolphins, take a cruise, touch a moon rock. Get the picture? I can go on if you wish.
Uhh....I was thinking in terms of something more interesting or exciting.

Just curious...Have you done ANY of those?....I probably already know the answer....."see a boat"....are you serious?!..."Go over a bridge to somewhere"?!...lol....When it looks like this...people develop around it....It's an Icon in itself.Exclusive: Developers plan restaurant incubator near Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge | Dallas-Fort Worth Business News - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News
Attached Thumbnails
Houston vs. Dallas-6676492811_7180776a0e_b.jpg  

Old 03-02-2012, 07:44 PM

1,365 posts, read 2,608,900 times
Quote:
you are only embarrassed because Dallas gets smacked down everytime. It makes you cringe because you lose at everything.

Look at this stat:
Houston commuters to Dallas = 44,300 workers, Dallas commuters to Houston, =51,900 workers

Dallas just can't win
The Rise of the Super Commuter - Commute - The Atlantic Cities

yall can't stay away from Houston I see
Keep diggin your hole, you just look more and more ridiculous. And I'm almost as ridiculous for seriously entertaining anything you say with a response. Anyway, I'm done for the night.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Name a bridge in Houston that actually have a large body of water under it. (Except the dredged buffalo bayou)
They all do. And BB was dredged to allow bigger ships to pass threw not to create a fake water body

Quote:
Houston can have those beaches. They are very dirty. You will never see me in Galveston.
saw you there last weekend. You were wearing those bright orange and lime green speedos

Quote:
Originally Posted by portyhead24 View Post
Keep diggin your hole, you just look more and more ridiculous. And I'm almost as ridiculous for seriously entertaining anything you say with a response. Anyway, I'm done for the night.
you are beyond ridiculous always being mad at silly things. Why are you shouting at your computer screen. Silly boy. its just the internet.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
Uhh....I as thinking in terms of something more interesting or exciting.

Just curious...Have you done ANY of those?....I probably already know the answer....."see a boat"....are you serious?!..."Go over a bridge to somewhere"?!...lol....When it looks like this...people develop around it....It's an Icon in itself.Exclusive: Developers plan restaurant incubator near Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge | Dallas-Fort Worth Business News - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News
People in Fort Worth ski on the river. In Dallas it's hard to get down there because of those huge levees.

Trinity River Skiing .MOV - YouTube

Slalom Water Skiing on the Trinity River - YouTube

View of the Trinity River in Fort Worth as seen from my condo - YouTube

Old 03-02-2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
People in Fort Worth ski on the river. In Dallas it's hard to get down there because of those huge levees.
like I said, errything fun to do up there is outside Dallas

Old 03-02-2012, 07:54 PM

5,673 posts, read 7,452,922 times
Quote:
like I said, errything fun to do up there is outside Dallas
And errything that Feufoma listed was outside Houston.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
They all do. And BB was dredged to allow bigger ships to pass threw not to create a fake water body

saw you there last weekend. You were wearing those bright orange and lime green speedos

you are beyond ridiculous always being mad at silly things. Why are you shouting at your computer screen. Silly boy. its just the internet.
It doesn't matter it. Houston doesn't have large natural bodies of water just like Dallas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas