Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 12:49 PM

16,806 posts, read 40,002,722 times

Advertisements

I forgot to mention something else: I walk my dog at night. And day, of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 08:17 PM

1 posts, read 977 times
rcbulletbob its a sad world we live in today in the U.S. I have lived in north cal. ST.Louis Mo. BATON ROUGE and New Orleans and the last 24yrs in MOBILE AL. I stayed for 6months or more along the beaches of florida and southern Cal. I tried to do it all when i was young. did I run into trouble from time to time-ofcourse. only 1 time thati got robbed at gunpoint was in daytime and i wasn't out looking for adventure. the rest of fights and getting ripped off had something to do with looking for girls and the good times. the 1960's 70's 80's. by the 90's I had a kid married and completly out the scene by 1995. todays world I would have been dead by 20. i'm a NRA man hate the thought that the ATF would take our guns away. Its not 1 town,city or state with punks with guns ITS THE WHOLE U.S.A. Gun Owners must be more responsible. Lock them up. Use trigger locks. When they get stolen then special task force goes after them. good citizens and fedral law must go after punks with guns.WE must take back the streets for our children. just this week in my area 7 shooting by minors and 1 cop by an adult. it's been a slow week for around here. at Walmart parking lot 2012 total police reported robberies was 640. We are on the outskirts of town,inner city is much worse. so dont let a crime define your nice town. go after the punks, there buddies, and check the parents out also. when they are locked up, make shure they stay there until there so old they can't pull a trigger if not hang them. i dont feel like i should have to pay 70,000 a year for secure room and board for them. let me get to be president and prison cost will go way down. there be plenty of room for the next punk with a gun. on open &shut cases the lawyers will get minium wage of taxpayer money. this is half the problem, letting the shooter out in less than 8 hours,courts spending 100 of 1,000's on a case, lawyers getting rolls&rolls of dope money and of course the taxpayers expense. honest lawmen raid the badboys,get the guns, and put the punks away.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:08 PM

1,962 posts, read 4,492,356 times
Umm.....that bullet went way over my head.

Paragraph divisions are beautiful and awesome things.

Try using bullet points next time.

Venting is good but doesn't come across well in print.

Old 04-21-2013, 10:25 PM

39 posts, read 71,815 times
This takes me back to high school when after school fights from A.B Miller took place at North Gate Park.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:49 AM

3,049 posts, read 4,559,056 times
As per the LA Times article, there's no description of the perps.

really?

The media, nationally, have developed a habit of withholding descriptions when the perps are a certain race...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties