Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,139,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimelf View Post
I'm not sure. Just today it came out that she admitted to the father that she killed Gabriel and hid him in a dumpster, but she hasn't spoken of whereabouts and the family believes that is a lie.
Here's the local newspaper's front page story for today: Search continues for missing boy (http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Search_continues_for_missing_boy.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 10:08 AM

221 posts, read 562,509 times
i have been following this story closely also and have been praying for little gabriel everyday....i hope they find him soon...my thought and prayers go out to his family...

Old 01-06-2010, 12:11 AM

797 posts, read 2,993,892 times
They found the car, hopefully it will reveal some clues as to where Gabriel is.

Car belonging to missing boy's mom found in San Antonio

Old 01-06-2010, 08:55 AM

116 posts, read 353,231 times
Well, if she's telling the truth she said she gave the baby to a couple in SA, but they haven't confirmed her story yet.

Update: Mom of missing baby says she gave him to couple in SA | WOAI.COM: San Antonio News

Old 01-06-2010, 08:57 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,057,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilZ_098 View Post
Well, if she's telling the truth she said she gave the baby to a couple in SA, but they haven't confirmed her story yet.

Update: Mom of missing baby says she gave him to couple in SA | WOAI.COM: San Antonio News
She also told the baby's father she killed him. She's an evil, sick person who can't be believed. I hope and pray they find this little boy in one piece and get him home to his father.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:20 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,053,162 times
I actually heard that she was trying to keep the baby away from the father because he is or is potentially abusive. Don't trust everything the news tells you. Also, who really knows who jaimelf is?

Old 01-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,139,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillCountryHotRodMan View Post
Also, who really knows who jaimelf is?
And on this anonymous message board, we don't really need to know that. Members who have helpful information about a case like this should always follow the instructions in the media and share it with the police.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:53 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,053,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
And on this anonymous message board, we don't really need to know that. Members who have helpful information about a case like this should always follow the instructions in the media and share it with the police.
My point being is that the individual could be anyone, and while this is definitely an important case, there are 2 sides to this. That was in response to the statement about the individual who took the child being a sick person.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:31 PM

18 posts, read 35,562 times
I am a close friend of the father, and I have known him for years. It's sad that people like you say things like that without knowing the facts. The father, Logan, is one of the most kind and gentle people I have ever met, and I would trust him with my own son. If you knew the facts, you would know that SHE has been arrested for abuse on the father, and SHE is the one being investigated by Child Protective Services for neglecting her child. She has also been in court ordered therapy for physical abuse. On top of that, she is the one who destroyed their whole home, including ripping their child's clothing and crib apart with a knife, and breaking all of the windows and tv. If you think that is someone trying to protect their child, you are sadly mistaken.

Thank you to everyone who has been helping to spread the word about this case. It's amazing to see how many great people there are in this world that are working to find baby Gabriel and bring him home to his father. It is greatly appreciated.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:56 PM

18 posts, read 35,562 times
Search for Baby Gabriel: Arizona Mother Refuses to Help Police Find 8-Month-Old - ABC News

This was on Good Morning America this morning and the story was also on Nancy Grace last night The car was found last night, but still no sign of baby Gabriel. We are praying that his mom truly did leave him with someone out in San Antonio but her story has changed so many times that no one really knows what is going on. Please keep passing this along because we never know who it can reach. Thank you to everyone for their help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio