Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2023, 05:33 PM

1,853 posts, read 1,968,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by independent man View Post
But, they remind us, that if you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty & the pig likes it.
Indeed you are correct. Can you imagine if C-D banned them or they were unable to access this site? Their entire world would collapse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2023, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
For those who may be wondering why this guy is so angry with me, I believe it's because I pointed out that his "condo" was formerly housing projects. That was in February 2018. Pretty long time to hold a grudge.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/rhod...ay-condos.html

Starts at post #14.
Nice attempt to deflect your ignorance of comparables in real estate and presenting realtor estimates as facts. That condo was renovated and sold at a nice profit. Purchased a new place on Bellevue.

However let’s review your sad state of mind here: you are so upset for being called out on being ignorant of basic real estate precepts that you decide to search through my messages to come up a reason for why I’m angry? That in itself is truly troubling.

I have moved on from that place, but since you clearly like to dig up old things, go ahead and check the recent sales on those “former housing projects” and share that with all of us? You are capable of looking at closed transactions by now, am I right? Or would you like me to show you how that’s done as well?

Old 07-19-2023, 05:51 PM

18,068 posts, read 9,413,680 times
5 and a half years later...and still holding a grudge.

I mean, look at what he wrote when he first entered this thread:

"I'm sorry to see the sad state of the RI Forum, littered with crime related posts and musing of certified losers."

Old 07-19-2023, 06:00 PM

Quote:

"I'm sorry to see the sad state of the RI Forum, littered with crime related posts and musing of certified losers."
I'm glad you identified yourself so quickly.

Why don't you post the closed transactions at that condo complex? Don't know how or are too afraid to see some actual closed numbers? You know, since you like to research real estate and are now newly schooled in the value of closed transactions and comparable properties. Why are you avoiding this?

Old 07-19-2023, 06:09 PM

Quote:

In addition, I love the fact that you have consistently wasted your life away with your word pollution for so many years. Many people come and go, live their lives, but no, not you; your commitment to posting stuff while lacking the requisite and core knowledge of the actual subject matter, in this case, real estate estimated values and comparable properties, has remained consistent. I know it's easy to copy and paste crime stats and articles, but you certainly ran into difficulties where your ignorance was exposed when it came to real estate.

Old 07-19-2023, 06:23 PM

Everything I've written during this discussion has been 100% accurate.

Old 07-19-2023, 06:40 PM

23,817 posts, read 18,970,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandOwen86 View Post
Ah, so you’ll be sticking fairly close to your standard operating procedure and engaging in the creation of a fictional profile for a person that you’ve never met, basing said sketch solely upon whatever assumptions, biases, impulses, prejudices, and random thoughts happen to pop into your head. I will say that electing to do so without the crutch of a Google Street View photo inspiring your character assassination is a new take on the practice.

Stop it. It's not like I talked about a bro coming up from NYC, who watched house flipping videos on youtube and became an immediate expert on real estate, now trying to buy his piece of "quaint" New England, looking to make a quick buck without getting a speck of dirt on his hands...

Old 07-19-2023, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
\go ahead and check the recent sales on those “former housing projects” and share that with all of us? You are capable of looking at closed transactions by now, am I right? Or would you like me to show you how that’s done as well?

Why don't you?

Old 07-19-2023, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
As for my personal information, people like you wouldn't even be able to handle it. It is because your sad existence is vested in posting crime stats, trolling people here in C-D.

Huh? What, do you own a Kwickie Mart now or something?

Old 07-19-2023, 06:53 PM

NEW RECORD: Median Price of Single-Family Home in RI Hits $442,750

"And the median asking price for houses going on the market jumped to $469,000"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island