Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 07:47 PM

862 posts, read 1,643,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniyasmommy View Post
I dont give a DAMN about your tax dollars.

So does this mean you are going to be giving up all the benefits YOU recieve from OUR tax dollars, including housing, medical, food stamps?

Old 03-03-2009, 10:48 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,354,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniyasmommy View Post
All of you are on some bull****. If I didnt mention that I was recieving assistance none of you would be bitching right now . It's my perogative if im on assistance. I HAVE to be. My kids get therapy ALL day ! How am I supposed to work AND be at home for hour hours of therapy a DAY ? It's not your place to judge me. Leave that to the man upstairs. As for autism..NOBODY in my family has autism .NOBODY in my children's father family has autism. NOBODY knows what causes autism so it's NOT genetic. It could be anything ..the vaccines,the air, the toxic waste, the water. There is a REASON why 1 in 99 kids have autism so how dare any of you tell me that im "rolling the dice" .Anytime any woman has a child they are rolling the dice and at risk of having a child with special needs. FYI YES my children's father supports my kids financially . Im done explaining myself to a bunch of jackasses. Oh yeah to the person who said his sister got sterilized after having two kids...she's a dumbass.
people were sympathetic to you and helpful (regardless of the Sec 8) UNTIL you mentioned how you were going to buy a stereo you didn't want or need and blast your own music. that's when people started in w/ the welfare b/c, frankly, if you're receiving public aid, you shouldn't be spending what little money you may have on stuff you don't need and only want to buy to fulfill some silly, juvenile act of revenge.

go back to page 1 and see no one cared about your Section 8 until you practically fulfilled several stereotypes about people who use such programs
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting