Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 01:58 PM

433 posts, read 966,974 times

Advertisements

I had this in the Atheists' section...and didn't get one reply......it was either the wrong section for this question, or that there aren't any on here, OR that there aren't any that are willing to admit it.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:37 PM

1,216 posts, read 2,273,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence-is-key View Post
I had this in the Atheists' section...and didn't get one reply......it was either the wrong section for this question, or that there aren't any on here, OR that there aren't any that are willing to admit it.
you will never find any , i guess

there is no reasons for a muslim to become athiest

Old 07-23-2009, 02:42 PM

970 posts, read 1,704,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post

Same as for atheists originating from any religion: the realization that there never was any reason to be a believer in the first place. And I'm afraid "Muslim atheists" do exist - there just aren't any on this forum.

Old 07-23-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxolan View Post
Same as for atheists originating from any religion: the realization that there never was any reason to be a believer in the first place. And I'm afraid "Muslim atheists" do exist - there just aren't any on this forum.
hi Roxolan , i missed you much
i hope you are fine

may be you are right , i just didn't met someone before
honesty , i will be happy to find someone . so that i can test my religion from his eyes

i'm always believe that athiests became athiests becuase it was proofed to them that thier religion can't to be religion of God , not because it was proofed to them that God not exist

do you agree ?

Old 07-23-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxolan View Post
Quote:
may be you are right , i just didn't met someone before
honesty , i will be happy to find someone . so that i can test my religion from his eyes

i'm always believe that athiests became athiests becuase it was proofed to them that thier religion can't to be religion of God , not because it was proofed to them that God not exist

do you agree ?

i'm sorry to disappoint you all but you're talking to one
I was a muslim for 27 years until not too long ago.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
i'm sorry to disappoint you all but you're talking to one
I was a muslim for 27 years until not too long ago.
hi , brother
wellcome to the thread

so tell us your reasons to leave islam and become athiest , if you don't mind

Old 07-23-2009, 04:16 PM

24 posts, read 33,727 times
Me

Old 07-23-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
hi , brother
wellcome to the thread

so tell us your reasons to leave islam and become athiest , if you don't mind
I had always believed in God as well as evolution....last year, i started to think about the fact that the two contradict one another. then I got deeper into it and after months of research and watching different documenteris on youtube, especially by Richard Dawkins, i became an agnostic. Then, i bought the God Delusion by Dawkins, and that, convinced me that the ideas i believed in, were nothing but fairytales, fear-mongering, and delusional.

Old 07-23-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
I had always believed in God as well as evolution....last year, i started to think about the fact that the two contradict one another. then I got deeper into it and after months of research and watching different documenteris on youtube, especially by Richard Dawkins, i became an agnostic. Then, i bought the God Delusion by Dawkins, and that, convinced me that the ideas i believed in, were nothing but fairytales, fear-mongering, and delusional.
you didn't get my point

conside me a musilm who want to find the truth and ready to become athiest if it was proofed to him that his religion is fake

so can you show me that my religion is wrong in the way you knew it

for edit
by the way , allah said to us in quran that he created every thing from water , and that he started the creation of man from clay
it sounds like evolution for me , so i don't believe that there's contradictions between evolution which proofed as facts with my beliefs

Old 07-23-2009, 05:21 PM

24 posts, read 33,727 times
Quote:
you didn't get my point

conside me a musilm who want to find the truth and ready to become athiest if it was proofed to him that his religion is fake

so can you show me that my religion is wrong in the way you knew it
I dont like the god thats described in the quraan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality