Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2024, 03:44 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

You dont let the left hand know what the right is doing and visa versa. Her right hand feeds of the left breast and the left hand feeds off the right breast(Teachings, lifestyles and everything milk means, laws of milk and so on) Mother's milk.

Her red hair is Satan and her hair is so long its another story but it connects her hair to each arm, and on her right arm her hair is a great serpent with a jewel in his mouth because he is royalty, or a king I suspect. If you flip, watch what the hair serpent does to himself.

Dont look if easily offended, well your eyes might not even see it, too small of a pic.

In this position Leo wants you to look at the face on her chest, he wants you to know that the left eye is green and the right eye is red telling us a great deal.

I mean look how prominant the colors are, it's like a big sign saying," This is who and what it is."

I am just guessing right now but I love this painting, gonna make me study a lot.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240307_155343.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2024, 06:56 PM

The mouth is a woman, and the nose is somebody kneeling and looking toward the eyes.

There is a serpent in the mouth, and the nose is our pride, but these are submitting.

Just look at the thumbnail view.

Like the woman is approaching a throne.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240307_195319.jpg  

Old 03-07-2024, 09:38 PM

Da Vinci put a line here to crop.

He wants you to see a big fish now come above shore to spit out a Jonah as it were.

See the boat on top of his head, the fish toppled the boat and swallowed them I believe

See the cross.

They walking out of the fish's mouth.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240307_222919.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-07-2024 at 10:29 PM..

Old 03-07-2024, 10:02 PM

We are looking at the right side of a man on his hands and knees with his head bowed down and completely covered by materiel.

On the man' left side is another man on his hands and knees looking to his right at the covered man.

This right here is death I believe, because when you die, there will be the two of you and you will look over and say, " Lord, where did this man come from?"

The Lord will answer, " Dont you know your own covering?

A division has occured in body, soul, and spirit.

There isnt a man under the covering, the man is the covering.

We are before the throne, maybe not death but certainly a symbolic death if not an actual one, but this painting is happening in heaven, and so now that we know we are before the throne, we will find angels and what one might find in heaven. Already found Jesus tooling around. That's why the fish was there, the cross and people walking out of the fish, they crossed over.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240307_225511.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-07-2024 at 10:21 PM..

Old 03-07-2024, 11:27 PM

Left profile of a man with a black beard.

Pic on the bottom, pretty face.

I hope these are Da Vinci.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240307_234237.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240308_002844.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240308_002832.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2024, 01:10 AM

Alien.

Keep looking at it till it morphs.

3 faces in this direction.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240308_020638.jpg  

Old 03-08-2024, 02:00 AM

See a big face in like a hoody or jacket covering his ears. Look for his glowing eyes

At the bottom there is a wolfman walking and ge us ascending into the right eye.

Why would Da Vinci draw a wolfman walking in light in a covering?

Genesis 49
Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; In the morning he devours the prey,
In the evening he divides the plunder.â€

The reign of Benjamin happens in the overcomer at the day of the Lord, those in Benjamin become as a ravenous wolf.

Look in the darkness above the wolf, look for a dark angel wing and see the angel there, cant wait to figure what the angel is doing. It is heaven and he is sure doing something, I will dream of it

This pic is way up there as one of my favorites now, so cool.

Yup, a werewolf, Da Vinci must have had a good laugh thinking of someone finding it.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240308_024139.jpg  

Old 03-09-2024, 07:47 AM

The above picture has an angel of darkness changing out the right eye in taking the snake out to put a wolf in, and then find the angel of light connected with the left eye, and he is on a pole like a healing snake.

This painting is the painting I have been wanting to see because so far the others have dealt in how humans walk a progressive path while alive, this one is future.

This painting is showing us the emergence of the middle eye, the right and the left are changed to where their's is no longer the rule, and neither shall there be two kingdoms at all, there shall be one king, 1 leader, one nation, and nation shall not fight against nation.

To the extreme right is a big mouth eating a right eye, and a face.

Dont stop looking girls face, and each face is showing the end of a kingdom.

This is an evolution.

The emergence of the middle, what is the middle eye?

It is Jerusalem, it's your soul. Jerusalem is between the two kingdoms.

In the small picture below, see a hand, see a right eye under the thumb and a finger over the left eye, and look at the face under the eye.

This hand is emphasizing the middle eye, although you see the other eyes, a left is covering up both kingdoms and the only eye not covered up is the middle eye.

The big picture is astounding, it is repititus showing you all pride taken out of the picture, both kingdoms taken out of the picture.

It goes like this," right foot on the nose, left foot on the nose, right foot on a mouth, left foot on a mouth and so on through the eyes.

The one leg you see is a left leg, left foot, but above that Da Vinci adds and extra foot making the left foot, a right foot.

You flip the pic upside down and it repeats itself, right foot on a nose, left foot on a mouth, and so on until you have seen 6 face facing either way.

The most astounding pic, I am really impressed.

I cant say enough about this pic. The small pic is just one little part of the big pic, and there are many other small parts saying the same thing in repetition.

Big scary red beast eye at the top middle not covered up, it is a middle eye where all 3 are one and all 3 are in the one eye.

Best of illusions.

See the small thumbnails first, keep small and flip.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240309_084424.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240309_083210.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-09-2024 at 09:00 AM..

Old 03-09-2024, 08:53 AM

Yup.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-th-26-.jpeg  

Old 03-09-2024, 09:15 AM

Did you see Jeff Goldbloom in the fly?

This painting is the two witnesses bowing down, the one is a fly or some bad living creature because one of the two witnesses is evil, and the other a covering. If God gives power to the two witnesses, that is the problem, one is evil and full of vanity, and that's the one we desire to hear. In giving the two witnesses power, hopefully a person realizes from what spirit he rides upon so he will realize what needs to be done, and that is to cast out the unrighteous making a house vacant, for the coming of teachers.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240309_100814.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality