Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 03:39 PM

128 posts, read 117,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
My point was; that there is nothing paranormal if you realize the difference between soul and spirit, soul and Spirit, and demonic spirits. Peace
Dear Rbbi,
If we recognize that the soul, the Holy Spirit, a human spirit, and demonic spirits are all different, I fail to see how this means that there is "nothing paranormal".

As I quoted from the dictionary, Paranormal means: "Denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding."

Certainly there are events that are "beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding" like extreme animal navigation abilities that are not instances of divine supernatural intercession and are also not "counterfeits" of supernatural events.

Usually if an animal finds its way home across the country, or a person says that they can feel in their body when an electromagnetic field is pressed on to them, people will not say that it's some impossible miracle done by God or some "counterfeit miracle". Science simply has not explained it.

Just because something is not explained by science doesn't mean that it is counterfeit magic that looks like it is from God or from evil spirits. Sometimes there are natural events that science hasn't been able to explain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 04:36 PM

128 posts, read 117,919 times
In Ezekiel 20-21, Ezekiel says:
Then said I, "Alas, O Lord God, they say of me, 'Is he not an inventor of parables?' " (JPT Translation)

This is something that suggests strongly to me that Ezekiel did not mean Ezekiel 37 as a parable, but rather meant the resurrection story literally, as if the Israelites were actually going to return to life.

Old 03-31-2017, 05:55 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,052,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakovskii View Post
Dear Rbbi,
If we recognize that the soul, the Holy Spirit, a human spirit, and demonic spirits are all different, I fail to see how this means that there is "nothing paranormal".

As I quoted from the dictionary, Paranormal means: "Denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding."

Certainly there are events that are "beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding" like extreme animal navigation abilities that are not instances of divine supernatural intercession and are also not "counterfeits" of supernatural events.

Usually if an animal finds its way home across the country, or a person says that they can feel in their body when an electromagnetic field is pressed on to them, people will not say that it's some impossible miracle done by God or some "counterfeit miracle". Science simply has not explained it.

Just because something is not explained by science doesn't mean that it is counterfeit magic that looks like it is from God or from evil spirits. Sometimes there are natural events that science hasn't been able to explain.

Because....ALL of the events described as "paranormal" have their explanations in the characters and actions of one of the 3 ways I mentioned. Scientific understanding means squat in the realm of spiritual understanding. Peace

Old 04-01-2017, 02:22 AM

23,201 posts, read 10,481,904 times
Quote:
Dear Rbbi,

It is all about you, you are the 3 in the garden. The creation story was never meant to be taken literal and we know this for a fact because Adam named every thing living and he worked his garden in tilling and seeding and harvesting. He named everything which would have taken centuries, and then he had many harvests. He worked the garden so long that God looked down on him and said it wasn't good for man to be alone. Adam had named everything living and then he tilled, seeded and harvested, and this in a supposed 24 hour period?

No.

Adam was then lain down in a sleep of death and from his own body a bride came.

You can't cut a man's chest open to take a rib without killing him, Adam DIED, but Adam and Eve became one just as Jesus and his bride became one and the bride of Jesus taken from his own body.

We could say that God looked down on Jesus and decided it wasn't good for him to be alone, and so Jesus died in order for the water and blood to spill out in order to form a bride.

Jesus didn't become a living breathing husband that lives with his bride, Jesus became a spirit which lives within the bride and the two are one.

We have no reason to believe it was any different with Adam, Adam lain down in a sleep of death,'' Killed,'' a bride was taken because she believed in Adam, and Adam became a living spirit within the bride and God called them,'' Adam.''

Jesus came to be a new Adam and this proves the fact that the old Adam is a spirit or a spirit under Adam's authority and he is the guiding spirit of all of us UNLESS, UNLESS we choose to become virgins betrothed to a brand new Adam.

The goal isn't to get to heaven, the high prize is not just to be saved, it is that you become a new Adam and YOU obtain your own bride on an earth created just for you.

Old 04-01-2017, 09:45 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,052,607 times
Quote:
Dear Rbbi,

I agree sometimes there are NATURAL EVENTS that science hasn't been able to explain. But the examples you give ARE explainable, and are NOT paranormal IF you understand the basic "construction" of the two kingdoms and how they operate via the spirit and the soul. Science hasn't got the "equipment" or the ability to understand these, because they negate the foundational principles from the get go. That doesn't make them, "unexplainable", just unexplainable to THEM. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality