Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2008, 06:35 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,790,409 times

Advertisements

I am truly on the mend and I am turning my attention to all of you who need it so much more.
I have never met so many wonderful people in one place. Thank you all..I am blessed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2008, 07:49 PM

72,563 posts, read 18,272,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
I am truly on the mend and I am turning my attention to all of you who need it so much more.
I have never met so many wonderful people in one place. Thank you all..I am blessed.
Just remember that we are all together helping each other out
For Blue,for kawg,Kayleigh,for Debbie,kaykay,gem,and those that need prayers too

Old 02-23-2008, 08:19 PM

932 posts, read 1,285,583 times
prayers sent up for everyone who needs them! We have a great group of people on here!!!!!

prayer request for finances. Thank you.

Also (edited in) an ambulance just came to my neighbors home and left with the lights flashing. I do not know this particular neighbor, but it is an elderly couple. PRayers that they are okay!!!

Last edited by mommiewrites; 02-23-2008 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: add neighbor

Old 02-23-2008, 09:30 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,812,305 times
Hello, my dear friends,
Oh, how I miss you all! You are all in my prayers. Had a report in my inbox tonight on my dear friend w/leukemia...he is in remission! Praise be to our Lord and Saviour! Thank you all for your prayers.
<>< weather...

Old 02-23-2008, 10:25 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,048,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommiewrites View Post
prayers sent up for everyone who needs them! We have a great group of people on here!!!!!

prayer request for finances. Thank you.

Also (edited in) an ambulance just came to my neighbors home and left with the lights flashing. I do not know this particular neighbor, but it is an elderly couple. PRayers that they are okay!!!
I will be praying, Mommie! That is scary and reason for concern even if you don't really know them. It's great of you to be thoughtful enough to come here and ask for prayer! I am also praying for your financial situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Hello, my dear friends,
Oh, how I miss you all! You are all in my prayers. Had a report in my inbox tonight on my dear friend w/leukemia...he is in remission! Praise be to our Lord and Saviour! Thank you all for your prayers.
<>< weather...
That's awesome, Weather! It's always wonderful to hear a praise report!
Will continue to pray.

Old 02-24-2008, 09:29 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,247,170 times
Please keep my daughter and grand daughters in your prayers. My daughter is doing really good right now. She has been drug free for 60 some days but she has a bladder problem. She has to go back to the Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem this Tuesday they called last week and said they found something. I pray it isn't cancer. Also my youngest grand daughter jumped from the ottoman to the coffee table about an hour ago and split her head open. Not really bad but enough to be concerned. That is a wild child( just turned 6 in Jan.) But for the most part everything is going good. The girls want to be with their mother now that she is back in her right mind and she is taking them to church. Praise God for these answered prayers and thank you all for caring.

Old 02-24-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefer View Post
Please keep my daughter and grand daughters in your prayers. My daughter is doing really good right now. She has been drug free for 60 some days but she has a bladder problem. She has to go back to the Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem this Tuesday they called last week and said they found something. I pray it isn't cancer. Also my youngest grand daughter jumped from the ottoman to the coffee table about an hour ago and split her head open. Not really bad but enough to be concerned. That is a wild child( just turned 6 in Jan.) But for the most part everything is going good. The girls want to be with their mother now that she is back in her right mind and she is taking them to church. Praise God for these answered prayers and thank you all for caring.
I will be praying! It's great to hear that she is cleaning up so well! I hope and pray for continued healing for her body, mind and soul!
I am also praying for your granddaughter. I know how "wild" some kids can be! Oddly enough, my daughter (the only girl out of 4 children) was the wildest daredevil of them all. Go figure!

Old 02-25-2008, 08:42 PM

1,932 posts, read 4,816,670 times
Default For my brothers & sisters in Christ

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 -- Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 3:12 -- In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus..

Gracious Lord thank you for your faithfulness, your grace, your mercy, your forgiveness and for your sacrifice. You died so that we may live. Praise your holy name. You know what is weighing on our hearts and minds before we even ask. You request we ask regardless as a sign of faith and obedience.

I am here to ask not for myself, but for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Lord, their burdens are heavy and their struggles are many. I lift them up to you, Father, that they may find healing, comfort, and respit from this world that wishes to destroy our trust and faith in you. Almighty Father, give us your strength to continue on our journey. Provide the healing for those who are sick, injured and hurting. Render support to those who are faltering. Bestow peace to troubled hearts and souls. Protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Guide our feet so we may glorify your precious name. Give us the words so others may hear. Lord Jesus, help us forgive those who we think unforgiveable. Forgive us, oh Lord, for we too are unworthy, except for the saving grace and covering blood of Jesus. Wash us clean and refresh our minds, bodies and spirits.

Thank you, God, for your many blessings for everything we have and everything we are we owe entirely to you. You are the one we adore. Praise your holy name. In Jesus' name I pray ... Amen

Old 02-26-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mams1559 View Post
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 -- Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 3:12 -- In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.

Gracious Lord thank you for your faithfulness, your grace, your mercy, your forgiveness and for your sacrifice. You died so that we may live. Praise your holy name. You know what is weighing on our hearts and minds before we even ask. You request we ask regardless as a sign of faith and obedience.

I am here to ask not for myself, but for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Lord, their burdens are heavy and their struggles are many. I lift them up to you, Father, that they may find healing, comfort, and respit from this world that wishes to destroy our trust and faith in you. Almighty Father, give us your strength to continue on our journey. Provide the healing for those who are sick, injured and hurting. Render support to those who are faltering. Bestow peace to troubled hearts and souls. Protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Guide our feet so we may glorify your precious name. Give us the words so others may hear. Lord Jesus, help us forgive those who we think unforgiveable. Forgive us, oh Lord, for we too are unworthy, except for the saving grace and covering blood of Jesus. Wash us clean and refresh our minds, bodies and spirits.

Thank you, God, for your many blessings for everything we have and everything we are we owe entirely to you. You are the one we adore. Praise your holy name. In Jesus' name I pray ... Amen
BEAUTIFUL Mams! Amen!

Old 02-26-2008, 05:06 AM

932 posts, read 1,285,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mams1559 View Post

How beautiful! Thank you so much!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality