Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2008, 05:20 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,794,898 times

Advertisements

Oh I am so sorry for your friends....I will be thinking of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2008, 10:55 PM

72,579 posts, read 18,279,985 times
Sending good wishes and prayers to all

Old 02-18-2008, 07:58 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,676,069 times
Heavenly Father, I offer up all the prayer requests in this thread to you this day, that you will bless everyone as is your will..We know, Father that only you can can heal your broken and ill children and only you have the power to let them have more time here, or to bring them home to you..We praise your glory, power, pure love and tender mercies..In the name of Jesus, our savior...amen

Dear God, I offer up a prayer for the friends and "family" who once were such an important part of this forum, and have now moved on for whatever reason..May you continue to bless them in their lives, their welfare and their happiness..Thank you for bringing them here, Lord and thank you for lessons learned from the fellowship we once shared..I pray that as we move on to other things that we will remember the friendship, the faith and the good times we shared with each other..In the name of Jesus, this is my prayer...amen

Old 02-18-2008, 08:53 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,051,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Heavenly Father, I offer up all the prayer requests in this thread to you this day, that you will bless everyone as is your will..We know, Father that only you can can heal your broken and ill children and only you have the power to let them have more time here, or to bring them home to you..We praise your glory, power, pure love and tender mercies..In the name of Jesus, our savior...amen

Dear God, I offer up a prayer for the friends and "family" who once were such an important part of this forum, and have now moved on for whatever reason..May you continue to bless them in their lives, their welfare and their happiness..Thank you for bringing them here, Lord and thank you for lessons learned from the fellowship we once shared..I pray that as we move on to other things that we will remember the friendship, the faith and the good times we shared with each other..In the name of Jesus, this is my prayer...amen
AMEN! That was beautiful Blue!

Old 02-18-2008, 09:30 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,247,946 times
Remembering you all in my prayers tonight!
Hugs too!

Old 02-19-2008, 12:07 AM

4,725 posts, read 10,189,782 times
Kawg, I will remember Debbie in my prayers. Blue, DaisyLuvIzzy, crazyworld and all others - you are in my thoughts and prayers always.

Someday we will all have perfect health and happiness. Until then, may our faith and God's love carry us through.

Old 02-19-2008, 07:01 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,794,898 times
Just popping in to say Good Morning...and that I am thinking of you all.

Old 02-19-2008, 07:43 AM

Exclamation Emergency Prayer

Yep! The saying always rings true!!!

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS!

Everyone, please keep my little 7 month old granddaughter in your prayers. She was admitted into the hospital at 2am this morning with pneumonia. They were going to air van her to Las Vegas or Phoenix and changed their minds at the last minute...However, she WILL be in the hospital for at least 2 days or more.
Also, if you could keep my daughter in your prayers as well. She's beside herself...however, I am praying this will help to bond mother/daughter.

Thanks everyone...I will keep you updated.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:12 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,372,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Yep! The saying always rings true!!!

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS!

Everyone, please keep my little 7 month old granddaughter in your prayers. She was admitted into the hospital at 2am this morning with pneumonia. They were going to air van her to Las Vegas or Phoenix and changed their minds at the last minute...However, she WILL be in the hospital for at least 2 days or more.
Also, if you could keep my daughter in your prayers as well. She's beside herself...however, I am praying this will help to bond mother/daughter.

Thanks everyone...I will keep you updated.
Praying for the baby, kawg! Yes, please keep us updated.

I also have a prayer request today. My husband and I are starting a grief recovery class tomorrow night at church. I'm pretty comfortable discussing grief at all levels, but the church has also asked us to open it up to those grieving the loss of a marriage etc. (losses for other reasons) and there will be some like that in there. We are considerably less comfortable knowing how to integrate and minister in that situation. Please pray for us.
And here's the real issue, I need prayer because something is troubling me mentally/emotionally this morning. Seems like anytime we get in a major ministry situation, something like that comes up with me. Don't know if it's just coincidence or spiritual warfare, but here I am. I'd appreciate prayer just for some peace of mind.

thanks and blessings-
kaykay

Old 02-19-2008, 03:56 PM

Here's the update.

I just got off the phone with my daughter. Things are looking pretty good. They're giving Kayleigh (granddaughter) breathing treatments. She was throwing all of her formula up this morning, but they seem to have it under control now. She ate a lot of food and managed to keep one bottle of formula down so far. They're hoping she will be well enough to go home tomorrow, but not sure at this time.

I got off work early so I can go up and give my daughter a break and she can get some rest.

Thanks everyone for your prayers! I know they made a difference!

<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality