Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2008, 03:23 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,664,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
I will let everyone know how Christine is doing.Don't want to call.I am sure my niece will tell us.
Thanks, Dragon, we will wait patiently and prayerfully..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 09:17 PM

72,563 posts, read 18,272,961 times
My niece is thanking for the great effort that was put out by everyone.Miracles do happen,and we'll shall see if there is any changes. I thank everyone too! Good nite for now.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:41 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,184,725 times
Default Sleep well, Christine and Dragonten.

Good night, Dragonten. Sleep well.

Old 01-13-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemthornton View Post
Good night, Dragonten. Sleep well.

you too

Old 01-14-2008, 10:18 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,364,675 times
Smile Thank you!

Just posted this on the "does prayer work" thread, but thought I should also say something here. Thanks for all those that prayed for me last week. After being sick almost a month, I feel well today! Thanks sooo much for the prayers.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,812,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Just posted this on the "does prayer work" thread, but thought I should also say something here. Thanks for all those that prayed for me last week. After being sick almost a month, I feel well today! Thanks sooo much for the prayers.

Praise be to God!

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

weather...

Old 01-14-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Glad you're feeling better!

Old 01-14-2008, 11:21 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,048,822 times
Quote:
I'm very happy to hear you are feeling better!

Also, I just wanted you all to know...I got a job and am going back to work this week. I haven't been on much lately, and I probably won't be for a while. I have a lot of stuff to get caught up before I do go back to work, and once I do go back, I won't have much time.
I want you to know I will check in here periodically and will be praying even if I don't post.

I would like to ask that you all say a little prayer for me and my family. While going back to work will help us financially, it is going to put a BIG strain on my kids. I will be working swing shift, at least for a while, and won't get to see my kids much. I am actually really hating this at the moment.

Thanks everyone! I'll try to talk to you soon.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:34 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,364,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
I'm very happy to hear you are feeling better!

Also, I just wanted you all to know...I got a job and am going back to work this week. I haven't been on much lately, and I probably won't be for a while. I have a lot of stuff to get caught up before I do go back to work, and once I do go back, I won't have much time.
I want you to know I will check in here periodically and will be praying even if I don't post.

I would like to ask that you all say a little prayer for me and my family. While going back to work will help us financially, it is going to put a BIG strain on my kids. I will be working swing shift, at least for a while, and won't get to see my kids much. I am actually really hating this at the moment.

Thanks everyone! I'll try to talk to you soon.
Well, happy you got the job if you think that is best for the family overall. Will pray for you in that situation. I know from personal experience that being a working mom is "juggling a lot of plates" in the air! What exactly is "swing shift?" What will your hours actually be?

Old 01-14-2008, 11:53 AM

740 posts, read 2,022,610 times
KayKay, Good to hear that you are feeling better!! Nothing like having an infection take over your body that you can't get rid of. Just zaps all of your energy! The power of prayer!!! Thank you Lord for healing KayKay. We know it was by your power that she is feeling better!!

Kawg... I am glad to hear that you got the job. Swing shift is an aweful shift for a mother to work. But, hopefully now you can quickly resolve the money issues. You know I will be praying for you sister.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality