Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2008, 09:16 PM

72,553 posts, read 18,264,448 times

Advertisements

I will also pray for weather,kaykay,kittenspur. I love this support!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2008, 09:18 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,181,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Please don't forget to pray,send good thougts to Christine at 12 noon PST tomorrow! Thanks!
We are all behind you, dragonten, Christine and all of the family now and tomorrow at noon with lots of prayers.

Please keep us posted.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:21 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,652,616 times
We won't forget Christine, Dragon

Old 01-12-2008, 09:25 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,810,844 times
putting a post it on the microwave now!!!

Thank you all for your faithfulness. We have had several people looking at our house. Our neighbor said that the street has been so busy since our sign went up. It is normally a quiet dead end street. We have one contract in hand and should have another (better) offer on Monday. I hear that there is even possibly a third.

Thank you all.

God is great!

May we all be blessed...
weather...

Old 01-12-2008, 09:34 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,355,898 times
OK, that's 2:00 pm Texas time!

Old 01-12-2008, 09:39 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,652,616 times
Thefer, your joy fills me with joy I will continue to pray for your daughters strength, and will thank Him for giving her girls such a loving steadfast gramma..

Weather such great news, I will pray that you have a sale come first of the week

Gem, know that I still pray for your needs..

God Bless you all

Old 01-13-2008, 08:42 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,810,844 times
Quote:
Some new from Christine
Hello!
Okay. Christine got her eye exam and laser treatment today, but no-go on the chemo because her counts dropped yet again to 350 (we need a minimum of 750). Again they did aggressive laser, adding an argon laser in addition to the normal diode laser, which means Christine's right eye is still swollen shut. We're giving her morphine for the pain.
So, here's the plan. We want to SQUASH this tumor. Tumors stink. This Sunday, January 13, Christine will turn 7 months old. It's just about the half-year mark for her chemo treatment. Can you believe how time flies?
At 12 noon PST on Sunday, January 13, if we could ask that you take a few minutes out of your busy day to send as many powerful prayers / good thoughts / good karma Christine's way, we would deeply appreciate it. Let's bombard this tumor!
Don't forget - and mark your calendars!
Father, God,
Today, one of your beautiful children will celebrate her 7 month birthday. For most of her beautiful life, she has suffered a terrible desease. I know Father that you have held her in your arms through all of her suffering. Today, Father, I am lifting her up to you and asking you to give her the healing that she needs to beat this battle. I ask you Father to also be with her parents and her family as they suffer along with her. Noone knows better than you how it feels to watch your child in pain. I ask you Father that on this day, you will wrap your arms around baby Christine and give her healing. Through you all things are possible. You are the Great Physician!!
I ask these things in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Christine will be in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day.

May we all be blessed...
weather...

Old 01-13-2008, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Father, God,
Today, one of your beautiful children will celebrate her 7 month birthday. For most of her beautiful life, she has suffered a terrible desease. I know Father that you have held her in your arms through all of her suffering. Today, Father, I am lifting her up to you and asking you to give her the healing that she needs to beat this battle. I ask you Father to also be with her parents and her family as they suffer along with her. Noone knows better than you how it feels to watch your child in pain. I ask you Father that on this day, you will wrap your arms around baby Christine and give her healing. Through you all things are possible. You are the Great Physician!!
I ask these things in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Christine will be in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day.

May we all be blessed...
weather...
This is such a beautiful prayer! thanks

Old 01-13-2008, 02:40 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,181,276 times
Quote:
This is such a beautiful prayer! thanks
There are so many prayers for baby Christine. Weather's speaks volumns. Hope all is well, dragonten.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:42 PM

I will let everyone know how Christine is doing.Don't want to call.I am sure my niece will tell us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality