Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2007, 10:43 AM

72,564 posts, read 18,272,961 times

Advertisements

Remember my niece Christine? https://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...r-prayers.html
Please pray for her,here is an update:
The tumor is shrinking,the chemo therapy had had to delay several times due to low blood count.The Doctor reported to see a bit of regression where part of the tumor appears to have grown a bit,there seems to be more active tumor.but there is no new tumor.The Dr. was able to laser aggressively without any hemorrhaging. And hopefully, the laser treatment, followed by this complete round of chemo, will produce better results when she is back for her next scheduled EUA in January.
Please pray specifically that her tumor responds to this round of chemo and continue to shrink and also her body fights back any infections and her hemoglobin and ANC levels rise to a safe and comfortable level - they are still borderline.She is still going ahead with the chemo because we don't want to see growth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2007, 12:02 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,364,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Remember my niece Christine? https://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...r-prayers.html
Please pray for her,here is an update:
The tumor is shrinking,the chemo therapy had had to delay several times due to low blood count.The Doctor reported to see a bit of regression where part of the tumor appears to have grown a bit,there seems to be more active tumor.but there is no new tumor.The Dr. was able to laser aggressively without any hemorrhaging. And hopefully, the laser treatment, followed by this complete round of chemo, will produce better results when she is back for her next scheduled EUA in January.
Please pray specifically that her tumor responds to this round of chemo and continue to shrink and also her body fights back any infections and her hemoglobin and ANC levels rise to a safe and comfortable level - they are still borderline.She is still going ahead with the chemo because we don't want to see growth.
Thanks for updating us on that little sweetheart, Christina! Definitely praying for her.

And one more request from me today-when I was out at lunch down the street from the bank where I work, was the aftermath of what appeared to be a very bad car accident. Would you join me in lifting those involved up? Thanks.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:08 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,048,822 times
I will be praying for that dear little one as well.

Old 12-12-2007, 01:07 PM

Thanks for the prayers,she is a cutie! She's always smiling.She's a happy type of child.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:19 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,664,772 times
Heavenly Father, I lift this baby Christine, to you for your healing power..I pray that you will guide the professional hands and wisdom of the doctors in whose medical care she is in..I pray dear God that you will enable us to find cures for these terrible diseases that are taking our children...I pray Lord that you will bless Christine's parents with your comforting arms and grant them peace and rest....and hope.

Holy Father, I also pray for your continuing healing power that is at work in the family of Parker Underwood who is now in your arms..I thank you for the lessons we learned from these parents who never seemed to lose their faith in you while their precious baby was losing the battle of such a terrible disease..I pray that their days will be filled with your wonderful blessings.. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray....amen

Last edited by Miss Blue; 12-12-2007 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: remove some content

Old 12-12-2007, 07:23 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,812,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Heavenly Father, I lift this baby Christine, to you for your healing power..I pray that you will guide the professional hands and wisdom of the doctors in whose medical care she is in..I pray dear God that you will enable us to find cures for these terrible diseases that are taking our children...I pray Lord that you will bless Christine's parents with your comforting arms and grant them peace and rest....and hope.

Holy Father, I also pray for your continuing healing power that is at work in the family of Parker Underwood who is now in your arms..I thank you for the lessons we learned from these parents who never seemed to lose their faith in you while their precious baby was losing the battle of such a terrible disease..I pray that their days will be filled with your wonderful blessings.. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray....amen
Amen.

Thank you for your faithfulness, blue.

Old 12-12-2007, 08:54 PM

Thanks kaykay,kawgp,blue,weatherlogist.I will update more. My mom,sister and I will be going to visit them from the 21st to the 26th. We also have other relatives that live up Northern California. Most of them are Catholics.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:55 PM

429 posts, read 687,635 times
please pray for my ex-husband and his girlfriend.they have had all sorts of problems with her pregnancy and now she is on bedrest for the duration with contractions,a softened cervix and almost 4 months to go.

Old 12-13-2007, 11:45 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,048,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshfield mom View Post
please pray for my ex-husband and his girlfriend.they have had all sorts of problems with her pregnancy and now she is on bedrest for the duration with contractions,a softened cervix and almost 4 months to go.
Wow! I am impressed that you have such a good relationship with them and/or Christ that you can actually come on here and ask for such a prayer...that is really COOL! You just don't see that too often. Kudos to you!

I will keep them in my prayers.

Old 12-15-2007, 09:59 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,664,772 times
Please pray for comfort and healing for a new friend of mine from my State forum..His wife of 30 years passed away about 4 months ago from Guillian Barre Syndrome..It is so terribly painful to lose a spouse who has become a part of your very soul for over half of your life...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality