Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 12:55 PM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Why? All that matter is YOUR bf...If 99% of the posters said they're not ok with it, you shouldn't care...
What my bf thinks is not all that matters. What I think matters to me as well.

Excuse me if I thought a relationship forum was a place to vent, discuss and get opinions on relationship matters.

He thinks if I stop over and we have sex, I should spend the night, I disagree. If 99% of the guys feel the same, I would have cause to rethink the situation. If 99% agree with me, then I can stick with my reply to him that most guys would be ok with that and he wouldnt be happy if I fed him chocolate cake with a spoon.

Signed;

Proud stank-hoefriend
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 07:11 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,700,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
What my bf thinks is not all that matters. What I think matters to me as well.

Excuse me if I thought a relationship forum was a place to vent, discuss and get opinions on relationship matters.

He thinks if I stop over and we have sex, I should spend the night, I disagree. If 99% of the guys feel the same, I would have cause to rethink the situation. If 99% agree with me, then I can stick with my reply to him that most guys would be ok with that and he wouldnt be happy if I fed him chocolate cake with a spoon.

Signed;

Proud stank-hoefriend
Well said. Perhaps you should of done a poll...

Old 07-27-2009, 07:27 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times
Nothing wrong at all. You probably deserve a medal for this.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:36 PM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Oh lord men.

I apologize in advance for the rant.

I stopped over the bfs yesterday after work to drop of a receipt and see how he was doing (he seemed a little bummed) sat around and talked a bit, went home (no, no sex). He calls today "what are you doing this evening" so I rattle of my list and ask why, "well Im a little horney, you going to stop by?"

What the heck was wrong with yesterday?

Are most of you guys like this? Want sex, but you want it when you want it?

I said I would stop by (heck the more the merrier) but I'll bet he will whine about me not spending the night.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:56 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,973 times
Quote:
Is it wrong of me to stop by my boyfriends house, have sex with him, then immediately go home. Am I obligated to stay awhile because we had sex?
Whats you opinion?
You have no idea how many guys would love for this to happen to them!

Old 07-29-2009, 02:49 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
I think he deserves that you stay sometimes if he is your boyfriend. Another man might not care if you went to bed with another woman either, but in this case, your boyfriend cares about you and isn't going to respond like the typical male on the street.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:58 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Is it wrong of me to stop by my boyfriends house, have sex with him, then immediately go home. Am I obligated to stay awhile because we had sex?
Whats you opinion?
OMG this is funny because my gf booty texted me a week or so ago, popped by after work and then had to run. (She voiced the same exact concerns lol) We both knew the deal and frankly, if I were really *needy* and had called her she would have reciprocated. (I think if you have been dating a while this factors in too.)

Just be honest and completely upfront with your bf and it's totally not a breach of etiquette. Say, "hey, I'm feeling needy but I don't have much time tonight...how would you feel about a quickie?". Don't just pop by his house, jump him and run off because then he doesn't know if he might have done something wrong or upset you etc.

P.S. Knowing how much time you have to ahem, *work* with also helps your partner figure out how to um...approach the situation and create the appropriate happiness.

The beauty of an open, communicating relationship is you can pretty much ask for lots of things or at least discuss them. That can leads to all kinds of positives......

Old 07-31-2009, 05:14 AM

7 posts, read 12,281 times
I'll probably think my gf is abducted by aliens and replaced by an alien clone.

and i'll probably think she's just in a bad mood...wait she wouldnt have sex then ? then i'll start thinking of alien abduction again .... finally i'll just phone her up.

Old 07-31-2009, 05:47 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,649,845 times
That it's usually the other way around. That she gets upset with him if he doesn't want to stay and "cuddle". But if guys can do it, I don't see why women can't do it too. Not sure I understand why...but I don't have to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships