Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2017, 04:07 PM

19,431 posts, read 15,259,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I saw Zima at the liquor store.
For a limited time only. Welcome back 90s!
That's it, we're getting the band back together.
We had heard rumor about it coming back. Zomething different!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 04:08 PM

52,303 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Yeah, I heard about Zima. I have a FB friend and she's all over it like white on rice.

IDK, it has a weird blah taste to me. I hear some people put various things in it to jazz it up a bit.

Old 07-01-2017, 04:28 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
We had heard rumor about it coming back. Zomething different!
Zomething to drink in your Zubaz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, I heard about Zima. I have a FB friend and she's all over it like white on rice.

IDK, it has a weird blah taste to me. I hear some people put various things in it to jazz it up a bit.
I just like a slice of lemon. The second one doesn't taste as blah

Old 07-01-2017, 05:28 PM

19,431 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Zatizfying and zophizticated...

Quote:
And the third, zcrumptiouz!

Old 07-01-2017, 06:10 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Zima screams 90s white girl. Uffda.

Jameson is doing all sorts of wonders on me right about now.

The two best things to combat stress; steak and whiskey. I had both the last two nights.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:

LOL, yeah, we're having it on the rocks with lime and salt on the rim. Not half bad. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Zima screams 90s white girl. Uffda.

Jameson is doing all sorts of wonders on me right about now.

The two best things to combat stress; steak and whiskey. I had both the last two nights.
LOL, yeah, it's a bit of a girly drink, but that's ok, we can mix it up once in a blue moon.

Man, steak sounds good. We're going to marinate some chicken in spices and herbs with lots of lemon and orange juices. It's pretty good. Going to pair it up with a couple of root veggies.

At this point a nice big steak sounds good as hell. LOL, the last time we went out and had a steak dinner mine sucked. They way under cooked it and when the brought it back it was just wasn't quite right.

We usually get a good rib eye and those pups aren't cheap.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:19 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
My charcoal grill gave up the ghost. I bought a new charcoal starter. With that and a grill grate I am able to grill an amazing steak. Two nights of ribeye. Yum. Absolutely tasty. The best things to grill a steak, the less you do to them the better they are.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:51 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
I saw Zima at the liquor store.
For a limited time only. Welcome back 90s!
That's it, we're getting the band back together.
Speaking of the 90s, my son and I are watching The Sopranos on Amazon Prime, since I never got a chance to watch it when it was originally running on HBO. We are both so jazzed by seeing the 90s things like the big baggy pants for guys, the snakeskin and animal print women's clothes, the hair, makeup, even the electronics like their phones, TVs and game consoles. We nearly passed out when the mounted Big Mouth Billy Bass started singing, because my dad (grandpa) of course had one mounted in his house. As soon as I heard the first few bars of 'Take Me to the River' I knew what it was. What a shame that Gandolfini passed away - I was wondering why we hadn't seen anything from him since the series and it turns out he passed away in Rome from a heart attack back in 2013.

Ever since Christopher MacDonald had Zima on 'This and That With Rusty' (MadTV) I will forever associate the two.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:05 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Speaking of the 90s, my son and I are watching The Sopranos...
Ever since Christopher MacDonald had Zima on 'This and That With Rusty' (MadTV) I will forever associate the two.
I didn't see The Sopranos either! I want to now. I wonder why I didn't? Is that when we were caged?
Love Mad TV too, Stuart and his mom must be based on relatives of mine...."look what I can do!"

Old 07-01-2017, 07:09 PM

Speaking of the 90's, I've got Lithium playing and I forget how angst filled and gloomy a lot of the 90's music was.

I firmly blame Kurt Cobain. LOL. I did dig them but they started that angst business in rock music, at least for the 90's. I would have been happily chugging along in sappy silly 80's hair metal and hard metal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships