Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2017, 04:08 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
On the ride to AZ we're were driving along the I40 and was cruising near this car for probably about 100 miles or so and on the back of the car was a sticker that read "Cattitude" and we thought about RBCCL. Funny stuff.
...My dad had a big personality, much bigger than mine, I'm a more reserved person in real life and tend to shy away from large groups and all of that
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
As for the kitty in post 2791, I really like her form. Notice the right front paw is a bit more extended than the left, and that bow With her low center of gravity and, um, er, cat like reflexes , she has purrfect form for a right defensive end. As John Gruden might say, you can't block that cat.
Quote:
I'm like a cat that way, I see people and I bounce. LOL.

My screen name should have probably been something cat related as I can relate to them. It's like cats are introverts and dogs are extroverts. LOL. Loose analogy, but sorta fits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
^^I think "RatherBeCrazyCatGuy" is still available. lol
My ears were burning, I was curious and had to come see what was going on over here, I hope its not frostbite, ever see one of those wild barncats whose ears crumbled off from living outside in the freezing weather? Yeah, well you're not "lucky" enough to live in MN then....

I can relate to being more cat than dog too! I was telling my special friend (yeah, that's what I said) about my flaws. It's a fun and humbling thing to do. I have a childish voice and have to concentrate when I'm on the phone or when trying to be professional or authoritative.

When I was in high school there was a group of guys who used to call me 'kitten'. Yell it when they saw me, as in: "hey kitten, come over here and talk to us." I was just terrified when I saw them, I don't like a lot of attention and thought it was something dirty. I got the nerve to ask one of them what that meant after about a year or so of it, and he said: "You talk like Henrietta Pussycat from Mr. Rogers."
Ha. I guess so. Especially if I'm mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YEvPRbVK-I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 04:38 PM

19,431 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
My ears were burning, I was curious and had to come see what was going on over here, I hope its not frostbite, ever see one of those wild barncats whose ears crumbled off from living outside in the freezing weather? Yeah, well you're not "lucky" enough to live in MN then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I can relate to being more cat than dog too! I was telling my special friend (yeah, that's what I said) about my flaws. It's a fun and humbling thing to do. I have a childish voice and have to concentrate when I'm on the phone or when trying to be professional or authoritative.

When I was in high school there was a group of guys who used to call me 'kitten'. Yell it when they saw me, as in: "hey kitten, come over here and talk to us." I was just terrified when I saw them, I don't like a lot of attention and thought it was something dirty. I got the nerve to ask one of them what that meant after about a year or so of it, and he said: "You talk like Henrietta Pussycat from Mr. Rogers."
Ha. I guess so. Especially if I'm mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YEvPRbVK-I
Lmao!

Old 02-09-2017, 07:40 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Need to watch Maverick again

Quote:
Lord... whatever I've done to **** you off... if you could just get me out of this and somehow let me know what it was I promise to rectify the situation.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:03 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,326,273 times
Quote:
I'm like a cat that way, I see people and I bounce. LOL.
I am reminded of a saying that goes "I'm like the thief in the night except I don't steal from you and it's broad daylight. Other than that I'm exactly like the thief in the night."

Old 02-09-2017, 11:44 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Only if he's crazy about cats and not just crazy who happens to have cats.
That's cute, you act like there is a difference...

Old 02-10-2017, 09:15 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
No you're not. It's just the sports-obsessed's time for Monday morning quarterbacking.

Stick around. This too shall pass!

It certainly was a good 4th quarter however. Now upward and onward to other things.
Nope. I was wrong to question whether a post is "real" or not. I should have just ignored it. I get frustrated when one person treats their SO badly then questions what their problem is.

But thanks to those who messaged me.

Hugs

Last edited by metamorphosis; 02-10-2017 at 09:37 AM..

Old 02-10-2017, 06:29 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I think "RatherBeCrazyCatGuy" is still available. lol
Oh he is a sexy cat.

Old 02-10-2017, 11:34 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,653,975 times
"The Walking Dead" starts up again Sunday Feb 12, on AMC.....

Old 02-11-2017, 03:44 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,930,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
"The Walking Dead" starts up again Sunday Feb 12, on AMC.....
I hope it's better than the first half of the season, at least it better be.

The first half was awful, aside from like 3 episodes. The last 2 episodes of the first half were the good one's though, also the season premier. I thought last season was actually possibly the best season. Too many bottle and filler episodes the first half of this season though.

Old 02-13-2017, 02:00 AM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
I was walking through the parking lot today and came across a pack of these cute little girls peddling their wares. The little angels all sold cookies, these little devil's promoting their evil wares. I need to lose some weight so I drove a hard bargain, I told these little sugar peddlers that I'd contribute to their nephariaus activities if I didn't have to indulge in their business.It was a bargain that was easily negotiated and my waistline is somewhat better for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships