Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2008, 06:45 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love the Bears View Post
I was thinking today of how quiet your life suddenly is. A few weeks ago you were really stressing and we were all right there with you. The holidays sure were a welcome break for you and the kids. I know that things will get a little crazier once life gets back in full swing again - but I really hope some of the changes will stick.....
Things are going really well for us right now, us and me.

Didn't think it would ever get this way, but it has. Like I said before...

We have arrived..

It is quiet..... the kind of quiet I like. Everything right now, as it should be, almost.

I suppose the new year really is a good year. Yes, it is. It really is.

I like it like this... YAY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2008, 02:20 AM

It is truly quiet. All through the house, quiet surronds me. The alarm will go off in 50 minutes, the alarm in my mind, much earlier. 344

Chamomille tea, is what I am drinking right now... The water didn't get hot enough... and I don't even care... LOL

The only ones up right now are the kitties, and they are not making a peep. Came from slumber in my room, to my awakening, and down here with me.

LOL... my faithful little companions. Following me wherever I go.

Not much to talk about right now, I am awake, so where else would I be, but here.

Until the next time...

Old 01-07-2008, 03:25 AM

The alrm did not go off. I went and turned it off. I navigate through the house in the complete darkness, even knowing where the dominoes on teh floor have been left, stepping over them.

Walking up the stairs, hearing the cats, one first, then the next running up behind me, never tripping over them, but walking around.

Coming back down in the same manner. The only light on in the house is the kitchen... have to see to make my coffee and a bite!

Well, the coffee is much stronger than I am used to... but it is good.. lol not even in a tink cup today.. how bout that?

Last night before going to bed, the kids already in dreamland... I stepped into As shoes.

LOL He is in a mans 13, his age for a few more mos. They were HUGE! Me, the size a womans 8... good grief! My baby is ... huge!!! Oh well.. he has a lot more growing time, what can you do?

From before, I only wear my cross now. And my bracelet. There is a ring I wear at times, but it just turns and turns aroud. One that I bought for myself many years ago.. I put it away.

And, onward I march!

Last edited by Pikantari; 01-07-2008 at 04:29 AM..

Old 01-07-2008, 02:49 PM

788 posts, read 2,111,238 times
wow - 13s - Glad I don't have to buy his wheaties!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 05:49 PM

Thanks a lot ILTB!!!! Yes... 13s, and he is about 5 foot 11 inches tall.

Growth plate in the wrist.... has not even started to close.... AT ALL.

Ped thinks that is just the funniest thing. Tells me as long as ib and I keep jobs and continue to clothe and feed him, we'll be just fine.

I agreed. She doesn't know our 'circumstance'

Work was long today and went sort of quick, but lasted forever.

I ran over a deer on the way home. The person in front of me got over and just as soon as they got over was when I saw it, and it was too late...

I could not get in the other lane, there was someone in it.... I could not avoid it, you can use the imagination, won't go into details.... this is a family program!

Old 01-07-2008, 05:51 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,667,578 times
Oh you poor thing. I guess those hunters put a spell on you for talking about them

I hope you are ok and your car is ok as well...

Old 01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 1,079,559 times
Yikes!!! A deer can really destroy your car, glad someone else went over it first.

Where is pirategirl? I've been wondering myself...

Old 01-07-2008, 06:23 PM

Thanks ... no damage to the car or me.

The hunters are forcing these deer in to the road... That is what is happening, and I am glad others got to it before me too...

Old 01-07-2008, 08:40 PM

672 posts, read 2,125,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Thanks ... no damage to the car or me.

The hunters are forcing these deer in to the road... That is what is happening, and I am glad others got to it before me too...

Hi cinderoybn, I'm glad you and your car are ok too. Although deer are common where I live, I've been lucky enough not to have hit one. I've clunked a few dogs though, and they're bad enough! I've had one of those nights where everyone I know, or have ever known, has called me up on the phone. I'm glad I don't have those nights too often. I still gotta do the work thing, later tonight. I'm gonna leave a little early, and drop off a bunch of stuff at the re-cycling place. I've had about a pot and a half of Folgers classic roast so far tonight. I will probably be wired-up on caffiene pretty good at work tonight. But anyway, Hello from missouri, and have a great day tommorow!

Old 01-07-2008, 08:56 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
to Pirate Girl....

hello hello hello... echos...

Where are you.. you.. you... ???

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had a really busy couple of weeks and I have a couple more ahead of me. I've checked in a couple of times but I feel like I have ADD- no time to think out any intelligent replies these days!!

I do appreciate being missed though

I think IB is a bit unstable- up and down moods but I think you are so strong and so aware that you're on guard for his nonsense and you're a SBW who isn't going to take any crap from him........ forgive me for not remembering, but when is court??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships