Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 10:10 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,515 times

Advertisements

So I met a hottie recently who i've been talking to quite a bit lately. It may develop into a potential friends with benefits but for now we are just enjoying each other's company and hanging out. Well anyway, while having an honest "unfiltered" conversation, I was asking her about first impression and she said after talking to me for a bit she knew I was a horndog and was "fairly sexually experienced" --even though up to that point we just exchanged pleasantries and small talk, hadn't hit on her, didn't talk about past relationships, etc.

Honestly, as a woman, can you tell whether a man is a virgin, has some experience, or has had numerous partners? or is it something like if a guy is hot or has very good conversation skills, you just assume he must have no problem getting laid?

Just curious about feminine instinct re potential mates. And please, don't high jack the thread and talk about feminine instincts and creeps, rapists, killers, etc. This is about a man's sexual energy and a woman's ability to "read" a man. Or perhaps this topic is too esoteric and subjective.

idk, but thanks for your feedback in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 10:15 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
hmm. It's possible that women can read a guy's vibe through subtle cues; facial expression, tone of voice, subtle body language, general mannerisms and speech patterns and overall energy.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times
It's called experienced.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:18 PM

39,209 posts, read 27,582,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post

Honestly, as a woman, can you tell whether a man is a virgin, has some experience, or has had numerous partners? or is it something like if a guy is hot or has very good conversation skills, you just assume he must have no problem getting laid?
1. no, I cannot tell if he is a virgin, has experience, or has had numerous partners. I am not a psychic.

2. I can always tell if the guy is hot. My eyes are working.

3. Yes, I can tell if he has good conversation skills.

4. I don't just assume he must have no problem getting laid. But I always know if I want to have sex with him within the first five minutes.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:25 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,578 times
Well if a woman can pick up the fact I never had a long term GF before I am doomed. most woman think something is wrong with you . also women might know if your experienced in the the bed room . once more not looking good for me.

I think some woman can just pick up on things wear guys do not care as much just as long as there going to get some .

Old 08-26-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
It's called experienced.
can't argue that one.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
can't argue that one.
You shouldn't. I know I'm old.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You shouldn't. I know I'm old.
no, you misread my response. I do think experience can make a difference, or perhaps that is feminine instinct (generally more experienced than guys)?

Old 08-26-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
no, you misread my response. I do think experience can make a difference, or perhaps that is feminine instinct (generally more experienced than guys)?
Yes it helps. Like another poster said you can read body language. Mannerisms. If you seen it before.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
1. no, I cannot tell if he is a virgin, has experience, or has had numerous partners. I am not a psychic.
Well, i'm not just talking about first impressions from afar, i mean talking to someone who you just met and say you guys have an interesting conversation going on?

For me, i guess there is a part of me that is on autopilot where I'm reading body language, cues, assessing her personality, etc to evaluate sexual chemistry and possible mate, partner, whatever. like "where does she fit in my life"? I guess that can be "intuition".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships