Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 06:18 PM

1,544 posts, read 930,065 times

Advertisements

Why do women go for (insert archetype here) guy?

I'm going to ask you like I ask every dude on here who makes these types of threads...

Do you know every woman on this earth to even pose such a question? No, you don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2016, 06:36 PM

466 posts, read 316,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
This is not what "women" do. Dysfunctional women do this, not the emotionally healthy ones who didn't grow up in abusive, manipulative environments.

This is what emotionally healthy women already do.

No, "women" do not do this. Only the dysfunctional, messed up ones who would do well to fix their issues with therapy.
lol well thanks for breaking down what I wrote and when I say "women" I'm not referring to every female, it applies to the one's that fall under these circumstances. As for what you said, you are correct however not every confused woman or man is dysfunctional. Sometimes people need to experience what it's like to be with a person who doesn't fit their long term needs. We are all constantly learning and making mistakes Just a Guy, it has nothing to do with being "dysfunctional". Viewing life like this would imply that everyone on this site is messed up in some way or form because we all joined up so we may find guidance from our peers which includes yourself.

Old 11-17-2016, 11:18 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,642,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Why do women go for (insert archetype here) guy?

I'm going to ask you like I ask every dude on here who makes these types of threads...

Do you know every woman on this earth to even pose such a question? No, you don't.
You spend your day typing out this same answer to all 'Why do men go for...' 'Why do women go for...'

Might be the biggest waste of time I've ever heard of.

Old 11-20-2016, 11:45 AM

1,544 posts, read 930,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
You spend your day typing out this same answer to all 'Why do men go for...' 'Why do women go for...'

Might be the biggest waste of time I've ever heard of.
Not really, because I'm not on here much. But back on topic...

Women are attracted to whoever tickles their fancy. It varies.

Old 11-20-2016, 03:07 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,663,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Guys who can attract women without much communication, really have no need to communicate. It just might ruin a good situation. Since women are already favorably disposed to them, they interpret this silence favorably.

The rest of men who cannot attract women this way have to resort to other approaches. Unfortunately, if they use verbal communication, this usually doesn't work in their favor. Since women aren't initially favorably disposed to them, they interpret everything thyy say through the filter of this initial impression. This means, whenever they say something that can be taken two ways, the unfavorable interpretation is most likely to be made.

They then wonder why they marry a guy who not only can't communicate but really has no interest in hearing what they have to say.

I realize that this doesn't always happen - only most of the time.
I'd say this is fairly accurate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships