Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 01:31 PM

732 posts, read 1,045,234 times

Advertisements

Do women realize that men find strong, accomplished women sexy?

When I see babes like Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Stephanie Herseth giving speeches and canvassing for votes, that's such a turn-on! They're far more attractive than an empty headed bimbo with massive fake 'uns.

It's a good sign to see so many attractive and intelligent women running for office. It's a lot different from the many women who wrap themselves in the cloak of perpetual victimhood and are always looking to blame someone else for their problems.

You always hear about how women like confidence and intelligence in their men but it goes both ways also. I think women can learn a lot from these political figures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 01:32 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post

When I see babes like Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Stephanie Herseth giving speeches and canvassing for votes, that's such a turn-on! They're far more attractive than an empty headed bimbo with massive fake 'uns.

It's a good sign to see so many attractive and intelligent women running for office. It's a lot different from the many women who wrap themselves in the cloak of perpetual victimhood and are always looking to blame someone else for their problems.

You always hear about how women like confidence and intelligence in their men but it goes both ways also. I think women can learn a lot from these political figures.
speak for yourself. i find nothing sexy about a woman running for office.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:35 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
I'd do Sarah Palin.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:36 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,682,547 times
You are turned on by a woman who thinks masturbation is tantamount to infidelity? Hey, whatever rocks your boat, man. Maybe you are just curious to see a nice, juice catfight between a "strong woman" and your hand.

"He's mine!"
"No, he's MINE!!"

Old 09-17-2010, 04:18 PM

2,101 posts, read 4,526,049 times
Quote:

[mod-cut] Personally, I think there's probably nothing that kills my attraction more for a woman than hearing her spout ill-informed, ignorant, and intolerant political viewpoints [mod-cut]

[mod-cut]

Last edited by Whyte Byrd; 09-18-2010 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: Off topic--Too political--While political figures were initially brought up, this isn't about politics

Old 09-17-2010, 04:19 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I'd do Sarah Palin.
Me too, I'd make Palin say my name.

Old 09-17-2010, 04:27 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:

If the women in the above group were actually intelligent and attractive, I might agree with you.

Old 09-17-2010, 04:39 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Yes, there is something insane about Christine O'Donnell's war against masturbation. Without masturbation, what kind of life would that be???

[mod-cut]

Last edited by Whyte Byrd; 09-18-2010 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: Call me a prude but that was TMI

Old 09-17-2010, 05:17 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,318,424 times
Haha...to the responses, but the OP is telling us he likes strong, confident women...I don't think it was meant to become a political thread. I am a woman, but I am glad he feels this way. I don't like a person, man or woman, who blames others for their problems or acts like "poor little me".

Old 09-17-2010, 05:34 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,438,947 times
I'm sort of surprised that this is the first time the OP has noticed strong women. Seems they've been around for a long time.

I'm not sure if your particular examples are truly intelligent or if they're simply greedy narcissists who have come in handy for someone else's quest for power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships