Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 03:56 PM

8 posts, read 8,733 times

Advertisements

My fiancée 25 who I 33 have been with for 2.5 years just told me the other night that when we took a break she slept with her ex and another friend of hers. She always told me that she never had anything for the friend but I know that’s not true, she dated the boyfriend years ago but was friends with him. I never was fond of this but she always reinforced that she was with me and broke up with him so why would she want to do anything with him. So she tells me this because it was killing her and “needed to get this off her mind” I find that BS because now I have to deal with it. She also talked about not being happy in bed and danced around the fact that people are not able to be monogamous. This was all a shock to me; I always viewed her as a person with high values. We don’t have the best sex life but we talk and try new things and things that we both enjoy, but she says this is not enough for her and “I need to do more”. This is my problem when we had the break we did not move out it was about 2 weeks and it was her who wanted the break because of her past and having issues. She told me we need a break but we would not date anyone else. So that was a year and a half ago. We are going to get married in 6 months and she tells me this all now. I have a feeling that she, form when we talked is going to want to be free to sleep with other guys, I not okay with anything like that. Now I find myself hurt form her doing this and also what may happen. I see all theses this that now I am starting to connect the dots that now look much different with this information. She has many male friends and dated mostly all of them, she also told me about other people she slept with before us that she always said she never did that she is friends with. I just have the feeling that this is not the full truth. I was going to adopt her little girl who does not have a father, but now I think that may be a big mistake. I always told her because of my past, have been cheated in before to please never do that to me. She says it was not cheating because we were on a break. I don’t, we lived together still and talked about not seeing anyone else. She also said she felt guilty about this. So I think she is just trying to say something that makes her look as good as she can. I feel very hurt and she does not seem to think it’s a big deal.
Should I leave her and restart my life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2013, 04:00 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,357,941 times
No offense, but this "fiancee" of yours is definitely not a wife material. You should please rethink the whole marriage thing and run as fast as your legs can carry you. Best of luck mate and no worries about leaving, you will be okay

Old 02-02-2013, 04:02 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
What's wrong with your sex life, exactly?

Old 02-02-2013, 04:02 PM

2,289 posts, read 5,773,987 times
IMO, she is done, the only thing that is left is for you to continue to be her meal ticket. She is a player, accept it, or move on.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:03 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy80 View Post
My fiancée 25 who I 33 have been with for 2.5 years just told me the other night that when we took a break she slept with her ex and another friend of hers.

If you marry this woman I foresee many breaks in the future of your relationship.

[hit the brakes on this one]

Old 02-02-2013, 04:06 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy80 View Post
Are you seriously asking this?

Dude... You are 33 years old.

Move on...

Old 02-02-2013, 04:07 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Unless she accidently slipped and fell on two penises... I'd say hit the bricks......

Old 02-02-2013, 04:09 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times
Do not marry hoes bro.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:12 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,357,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Are you seriously asking this?

Dude... You are 33 years old.

Move on...
when it comes to matters of the heart, age has nothing to do with thinking clearly. It sounds like he is/was emotionally invested and sometimes that clouds ones judgment.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:22 PM

8 posts, read 8,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What's wrong with your sex life, exactly?
More that it is not passionate enough for her. She likes it rough and I do too. So when I start to try anything other then just in bed she always pulls away or stops me. She says that its hard for her to "see me as the aggressive type" so I am almost unable to do it that way, but that's what she wants. She also puts this all on me, as I need to fix this, but wont help. So I find myself anytime like trying to start something in the living room ect, and she pulls away. So it's like she does not want that type of sex from me, but does want that type of sex.n Again, makes me think there's more that I don't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships