Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 05:18 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,377,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy80 View Post
That I think is right. I have not required respect. I'm not thinking that would change anything but maybe it would make this a little easier. I really feel like I have built my whole life around this and now when I leave I will have nothing. I will be homeless with very little money. I know that is not anything that will keep me here. I just am not even ready to accept this yet, like my my mind it is still not fully accepting it. I feel like i'm in a little bit of a daze, I even have to go back over this post and keep fixing simple typo's. I feel very lost and alone right now.
Look it would be very abnormal if you didnt feel violated considering you care a great deal about this woman and her child, but as the other members have indicated, you can not turn a "carefree" person like your fiancee' into a wife.

Pursuing this relationship any further will be setting yourself up for future heart aches. If you think you are hurting now, wait until she grows the courage to start doing in the home you share, in front of you, and if by chance you then have a child together, you'd be wondering if the baby is yours....you may even have other guys telling you about your "wife's" favorite sexual position..... *i'm reaching here..just to make a point* but I hope you see where we are coming from.

She is not good for you, staying in the relationship because its convenient is just plain, permit me to be blunt, but staying is just stupid...unless you are not being entirely honest with us....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2013, 05:25 PM

630 posts, read 1,052,167 times
She slept with two men while on a relationship break and she's a hoe? Oh wow such strong double standards.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:30 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,377,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenaus View Post
She slept with two men while on a relationship break and she's a hoe? Oh wow such strong double standards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy80 View Post
She told me we need a break but we would not date anyone else.
Culled from the OP!

Old 02-02-2013, 05:34 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,747,154 times
Whoa. I couldn't deal.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:34 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,059,329 times
She's no good.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:37 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,139,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenaus View Post

Old 02-02-2013, 06:04 PM

198 posts, read 446,627 times
You're fiancee is a lose woman. Marrying her will bring you misery, cuckolded children, and an eventual loss of 50% of your salary when she leaves you. As such, you must leave her now.

Old 02-02-2013, 06:06 PM

198 posts, read 446,627 times
OMG, this chick is also a single Mom? She's using you to be the beta herb provider while she bangs other more exciting guys, bad boys, etc.

Old 02-02-2013, 06:32 PM

8 posts, read 8,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
She is not good for you, staying in the relationship because its convenient is just plain, permit me to be blunt, but staying is just stupid...unless you are not being entirely honest with us....
I am being honest. This is what has happened. I'm sitting here right now and she will be home in 90 minutes and I'm going to go over everything that I am feeling and what I think we would look like in 5 years (I don't think good, at least me being very unhappy). I already have prepared myself that I might need to stay in a hotel tonight because I don't know if I will be able to stay here, my choice.

The one thing I always said is please don't sleep with anyone else, I already have trust issues. I feel like I'm trying to keep myself in denial about this because I know how much it is going to hurt when it sets in.

Old 02-02-2013, 06:33 PM

8 posts, read 8,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
That did make me laugh, thanks lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships