Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 07:00 PM

45,217 posts, read 101,023,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
As a man I have to be real this is true. Most guys would never admit it, but if they could turn their current relationship into a FWB they would.(even though I think there's nothing wrong with the FWB setup)
No offense, but you have yet to attain real manhood.

When you do, this opinion will evolve and change.

Just sayin'....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 07:00 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,773,098 times
Quote:
As a man I have to be real this is true. Most guys would never admit it, but if they could turn their current relationship into a FWB they would.(even though I think there's nothing wrong with the FWB setup)

that's an interesting statement and I never thought of it like that before. I do agree with you though and most of them wouldn't ever admit it.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:02 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,229,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
No offense, but you have yet to attain real manhood.

When you do, this opinion will evolve and change.

Just sayin'....
I really don't give a damn what you think of me or your concept of "real manhood" is lmao. This is just my perspective of things I've seen in my life

Old 10-01-2012, 07:02 PM

26,713 posts, read 41,929,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
You're still living as a virgin are yeh?
Don't push your luck, kid. I've been easy on you b/c I don't know you.

Who the wants to just live? I want to get in on the sex.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:04 PM

26,713 posts, read 41,929,424 times
Quote:
I really don't give a damn what you think of me or your concept of "real manhood" is lmao.
Goes the same for me.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Start your sentence with, "Some...." then more people could agree with you

Some men have no reason to want a relationship, when they know they can get into FWB type situations and continue reaping the benefits without doing jack sh*t.

Not all men think like this my friend, so you really need to clarify that sentence with the "some".

Many men DO desire a relationship, you just haven't had any decent men in your life apparently

I don't beleive it's 'some' though... in this case I think it's 'most.' Okay even if they do desire a relationship I agree completely with what Brad just said... if they could presto chango into a FWB type situation MOST () would do it and prefer to have that over a relationship b/c basically they'd be getting something for nothing.

Also a lot of the men that is in a relationship talk a good game about wanting it and then cheats on the woman anyways. So I guess they don't want it as much as they claim.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I really don't give a damn what you think of me or your concept of "real manhood" is lmao. This is just my perspective of things I've seen in my life
And when you finish growing up, that perspective will change.

It's really something to look forward to actually.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:06 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,229,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
that's an interesting statement and I never thought of it like that before. I do agree with you though and most of them wouldn't ever admit it.
Now I'm not saying all men. But I've known quite a few(some good friends) who have said or insinuated the only real reason they were with their current GF was for the benefits of consistent sex. They couldnt get a FWB or a Bootycall situation with any woman they were sexually attracted to so they settled for the relationship thing. Don't get me wrong, they liked these women but not nearly as much the woman thought and would drop them in a second if the right opportunity came.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I don't beleive it's 'some' though... in this case I think it's 'most.' Okay even if they do desire a relationship I agree completely with what Brad just said... if they could presto chango into a FWB type situation MOST () would do it and prefer to have that over a relationship.

Also a lot of the men that is in a relationship talk a good game about wanting it and then cheats on the woman anyways. So I guess they don't want it as much as they claim.
You are free to believe whatever you want honey.

I would just ask you to try to remember that your bad experiences and health keep you from having an unbiased opinion and contributes to your belief system being not quite the norm.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Now I'm not saying all men. But I've known quite a few(some good friends) who have said or insinuated the only real reason they were with their current GF was for the benefits of consistent sex. They couldnt get a FWB or a Bootycall situation with any woman they were sexually attracted to so they settled for the relationship thing. Don't get me wrong, they liked these women but not nearly as much the woman thought and would drop them in a second if the right opportunity came.

No I am not saying all men either, I'm just agreeing with you on the original statement. I have seen guys on here say similar thing to your friend. What is the point of a gf or wife, or something was even a thread. I would also venture to guess most men get into LTR/marriage for someone to do their laundry regularly, for sex and hot meals too. I have an uncle that dates several different women for those purposes & has been doing it for years. He can just trade them out for another one who is willing to do the same things for him. Highly doubt he's in a minority with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships