Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2012, 05:18 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,515,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Why? I've learned to be happy alone. What do you think I meant by learning to be by yourself? Or are you do one of those people who don't think it's possible for people to be happy by themselves?
You can be happy with yourself but you aren't restricted to have a woman in your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 06:54 PM

4,688 posts, read 8,031,659 times
The best way is to talk to as many girls that you know will not give you their number so you will get immune to it. After a while it will not matter

Old 09-12-2012, 06:56 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,747,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
The best way is to talk to as many girls that you know will not give you their number so you will get immune to it. After a while it will not matter

I never heard of anything like this before.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:57 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,123,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I never heard of anything like this before.
me either.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:03 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,747,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
me either.

well maybe he's onto something new that actually works. who knows.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:04 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,515,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
That would be the very good looking ones.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:12 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,681,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post
well how do I know if i need to correct, change my approach, the way i talk?
Usually, we get feedback from women when we have any form of conversation at work or school, for example. However, you should feel free to ask any girl friends for advice as to how you come across to women.

In my case, I don't take women very seriously anymore if they are not doing me, and I am not required to associate with them through work or school, etc. In fact, you might say that I think women tend to lie to us more, if they are not doing us. So, I have to take what women say with a grain of salt in many cases, but especially online.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:42 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,608,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Usually, we get feedback from women when we have any form of conversation at work or school, for example. However, you should feel free to ask any girl friends for advice as to how you come across to women.

In my case, I don't take women very seriously anymore if they are not doing me, and I am not required to associate with them through work or school, etc. In fact, you might say that I think women tend to lie to us more, if they are not doing us. So, I have to take what women say with a grain of salt in many cases, but especially online.
yeah because i don't have any male friends that are successful with women

Old 09-16-2012, 01:47 PM

137 posts, read 193,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post

I've recently discovered, through a very traumatizing experience, that this is absolutely correct.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:19 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,608,835 times
why is it okay for women to get validation from men but not okay for men to get validation from women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships