Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 05:02 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,191,801 times

Advertisements

Only speaking from my own experience.............I was at a party and met an intellectually stimulating 21 year old. He followed me upstairs and disappeared under my skirt. Needless to say, I have a huge affection for the younger guys. 21 is my age limit and I NEVER approach them. Seems I find a different one every year and feel totally alive and look great!. Yes, they are my fountain of youth and if it weren't for the brazen actions of the first???? I might have missed the sweetness of the rest.

OP, take a chance it could make two peoples day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 05:05 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItWasWritten View Post
So what if the younger guy just wanted some "fun" would older women be up to it? For the most part I dont think either a older women or younger guy would want a relationship with each other but the physical attraction might be there and that is something that cant be controlled. I know a lot of my friends find some older women to be very attractive but do older women find younger guys physically attractive?
You sound as if you think that all "older women" will all feel the exact same way. I assure you, they are as different as women at other age. They actually have their own opinions and even can be attracted to men that other women the same age, aren't.

Some women, no matter WHAT the age, will be up for a round of casual, at some point. This gal may find you cute, that lady might think you remind her of her son. You won't know until you go out there and check things out. You sure won't find an answer here, that speaks for every woman.

Old 10-25-2010, 05:28 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,191,801 times
Quote:
Honestly I would not expect anything serious but im not the type of guy who will try and jump right into bed with a girl. I have only been with 2 girls and I got to know them first before anything happened and its not like I did it to brag its just attraction causes the pot to stir. So for the most part would u conclude that most older women would rather avoid the situation?
Kind of ironic that while guys your age are discovering who you are, many women in their 40's are doing the exact same thing. Women who have been in marriages because that was what society said they should be doing. Yet, I think it is here that the connection is made. Physical along with being at a similar point(roundabout). No pressures from dating partners in each relevant age bracket. Maybe an escape from societies pressures and just "being" in the moment. Lotsa sex with no goal intended.(marriage/kids) Just the ability to "be" with another. Jeez, I guess I just summed up my own feelings on the matter.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:57 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times
Quote:
So what if the younger guy just wanted some "fun" would older women be up to it? For the most part I dont think either a older women or younger guy would want a relationship with each other but the physical attraction might be there and that is something that cant be controlled. I know a lot of my friends find some older women to be very attractive but do older women find younger guys physically attractive?
I definitely do!

Old 10-25-2010, 07:28 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
Kinda makes sense since most women's sex drives increase into their 30s.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:40 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
I have dated younger men...and find it alot of fun. It would be very flattering for a younger man to come onto me...think "Mrs. Robinson"...Me, the Miami Cougar...I should change my "handle"...

Old 10-25-2010, 08:14 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Kinda makes sense since most women's sex drives increase into their 30s.
30's! Ha! You've obviously no idea what happens in their 40's.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:17 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
30's! Ha! You've obviously no idea what happens in their 40's.
What turns me on about women in their 40s is they seem more forward and sexually aggressive. Although being in a relationship at this stage would be a different matter. They just seem more confident and experienced with life.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:11 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times
Quote:
Soo I got my conclusion. Older women do think about younger guys they just scared to look like pedos lol

Not this older woman. I don't know why, but young guys just don't do it for me. I don't even notice them. Then again, I've always preferred men in their 30s & 40s. I've just finally caught up with them.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:15 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Not this older woman. I don't know why, but young guys just don't do it for me. I don't even notice them. Then again, I've always preferred men in their 30s & 40s. I've just finally caught up with them.
Good thing you're married because just when you thought you caught up with them, they may decide to go down!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships