Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2022, 07:05 PM

403 posts, read 230,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinner View Post
I thought the whole point of this forum was to get racist advice that real estate agents aren't able to give cause of the woke laws?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedIn View Post
Now you're gonna set him off again. These are extremely sensitive types.
LMAO! These were the two best responses on this entire thread. I actually feel sorry for M378, with all of the PC bullies attacking him for basically giving sound advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2022, 09:07 AM

1,343 posts, read 746,573 times
I don't think it's sound advice to skip Morrisville unless you're Indian. If I worked there and had $2300 a month for rent, I'd strongly consider it along with West Cary, particularly if I wanted an easy commute. It has lots of new housing and is pretty convenient to just about everywhere. And it doesn't have anymore airplane noise that the surrounding areas of Cary and Raleigh.

Old 12-27-2022, 09:20 AM

871 posts, read 452,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITB_OG View Post
I don't think it's sound advice to skip Morrisville unless you're Indian. If I worked there and had $2300 a month for rent, I'd strongly consider it along with West Cary, particularly if I wanted an easy commute. It has lots of new housing and is pretty convenient to just about everywhere. And it doesn't have anymore airplane noise that the surrounding areas of Cary and Raleigh.
This should have been your first post. See how easy it is when you leave the racism crap out of it.

Old 12-27-2022, 10:13 AM

1,343 posts, read 746,573 times
Quote:
This should have been your first post. See how easy it is when you leave the racism crap out of it.
Yet here you are! Bringing up racism and policing people's comments no less! Oh the hypocrisy!

Anyway, I couldn't have posted this sooner as it was in part in response to the post just before it. Keep up!

Old 12-27-2022, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITB_OG View Post
Yet here you are! Bringing up racism and policing people's comments no less! Oh the hypocrisy!

Anyway, I couldn't have posted this sooner as it was in part in response to the post just before it. Keep up!
You've learned a bitter yet valuable lesson here. And your teachers aren't going anywhere. It was easier being the piranha than the baitfish, wasn't it?

Old 12-27-2022, 02:39 PM

568 posts, read 967,840 times
Quote:
You've learned a bitter yet valuable lesson here. And your teachers aren't going anywhere. It was easier being the piranha than the baitfish, wasn't it?
The lesson is that the "teachers" in this post are bullies and have no idea of the hypocrisy of their claims.

Old 12-27-2022, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRTP View Post
The lesson is that the "teachers" in this post are bullies and have no idea of the hypocrisy of their claims.
You've stolen your last lunch money on this playground. You're not gonna hold your breath, are you Billy?

Old 12-27-2022, 03:21 PM

43,633 posts, read 77,865,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRTP View Post
Nope.
They know.

Old 12-27-2022, 03:21 PM

Truth is that folks here have had more than enough of the loony PC nuts reading racism into every post they disagree with. The sooner they're beaten back into the woodwork, the better.

Old 12-27-2022, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
Nope.
They know.
You're going the way of the Dodo. Superpowers and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary