Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2019, 07:50 AM

14,336 posts, read 14,666,293 times

Advertisements

Last week of the season, I know it doesn't but seems to go faster every year! Go Pack Go!

Browns @ Bengals
Dolphins @ Patriots
Bears @ Vikings
Chargers @ Chiefs
Jets @ Bills
Packers
@ Lions - Lions QB gets a truck from Saints fan if they win! Packers don't sleep on the Lions!
Saints @ Panthers
Falcons @ Buccaneers
Eagles @ Giants
Titans @ Texans
Washington
@ Cowboys
Steelers @ Ravens
Colts @ Jaguars
Raiders @ Broncos
Cardinals @ Rams
49ers @ Seahawks

It has been fun! Another NFL year almost in the books, with a couple of playoff spots to be decided!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2019, 07:01 AM

26,702 posts, read 41,840,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Week 17 already - here are the games, a few early moved to late afternoon slot.

Browns @ Bengals
Dolphins @ Patriots
Bears @ Vikings
Chargers @ Chiefs
Jets @ Bills
Packers @ Lions
Saints @ Panthers
Falcons @ Buccaneers
Eagles @ Giants
Titans @ Texans
Washington @ Cowboys
Steelers @ Ravens
Colts @ Jaguars
Raiders @ Broncos
Cardinals @ Rams
49ers @ Seahawks
Browns
Patriots
Vikings
Chiefs
Bills
Packers
Saints
Buccaneers
Eagles
Titans
Cowboys
Raven
Colts
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks

Old 12-26-2019, 08:47 AM

7,226 posts, read 11,963,294 times
The final week.

Bengals
Patriots
Vikings
Chiefs
Jets
Packers
Saints
Buccaneers
Eagles
Texans
Cowboys
Ravens
Colts
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks

Old 12-26-2019, 01:27 PM

11,341 posts, read 11,097,946 times
Browns @ Bengals
Dolphins @ Patriots
Bears @ Vikings
Chargers @ Chiefs
Jets @ Bills
Packers @ Lions
Saints @ Panthers
Falcons @ Buccaneers
Eagles @ Giants
Titans @ Texans
Washington @ Cowboys
Steelers @ Ravens
Colts @ Jaguars
Raiders @ Broncos
Cardinals @ Rams
49ers @ Seahawks

Old 12-26-2019, 06:08 PM

7,609 posts, read 6,118,335 times
Happy Second Day of Christmas Everyone

With Two Turtle doves in hand, I see that we have no further Bird Attacks this rivalry week

That being said, there area a few potential slobberknockers on tap

BROWNS @ Bengals The Stripey Cats are without a doubt the worst team in the NFL this season. But don't go bragging on the Browns, they have , for the 12th straight y
ear, delivered a losing season to the good people of Cleve

San Angeles Homeless Chargers @ CHIEFS Well, the Chargers squandered another season away and ruined my picks for the AFC Championship game. And people wonder why I do not like them.

Jets @ BILL's BUFFALOES I think the Buffaloes want to keep the momentum going here into the playoffs. And lets face it, the Jets are grounded. Again. Adam Gase calls Jerry jones after the game to see if he is needed.

Acme PACKERS @ Lions Lions showed the league what happens when you overpay your QB and cannot afford a co-starring cast. Sadly, few teams learned this.

SAINTS @ Panthers Ron Rivera spends the day in Dallas asking Jerry Jones if he can be the next Cowboys coach.

Falcons @ BUCCANEERS Arrrrr Rumor has it that Bruce Arians doesn't want to deal with another losing season from Winston. Winston calls Jerry jones after the game and asks if he can come to Dallas next year.

EAGLES @ Giants A real SLobberknocker, but the Eagles have been on track even without starters, and the Giants go down . After the game, Eli calls his brother and asks for a job at Nationwide.
Remember the TITANS ? @ Texans The Titans must win to have any chance at that final wild card spot

Steelers @ RAVENS The Ravens want to end the season for the Steelers here, they can and they do.
COLTS @ Jaguars The Other team I had going to the AFC final was the Lucky Colts. They win here, but bing in Jacksonville, no one is really watching. After the game, Shahid Khan calls Jerry jones and asks him what he did wrong.
Redskins @ COWBOYS Risky Pick, the Indians always play well in JerryWorld, but a few of the players are playing for contracts while the Redskins are playing for a good draft pick. Cowboys win, after the game, Daniel Snyder calls Jerry Jones and tells him to go to hell.

Raiders @ BRONCOS another SLobberknocker in the cold , the Gruden Raiders did better than a few people picked but the momentum with the Horses at home swings in their favor.
Cardinals @ RAMS Need to win at home or someone will be with jason Garrett in the unemployment line come next Monday.
49ers @ SEAHAWKS I do not like a few things I have seen from the 49ers lately, then again, I could say the same about the Osprey

Old 12-27-2019, 06:07 AM

Hearing on GMFB this a.m. teams resting players, so no one knows who will be in or out. Not changing any of my picks at this stage of the game, happy to be in the middle of the group!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas or Holiday if you do not celebrate Christmas! Go Pack Go!

Old 12-27-2019, 06:31 PM

Can't post to the Packers thread, it is on lock down, hate when that happens. I can't wait for Sunday, to see what happens around the league. Watching NFLN right now, for the final 100 players, QB's, Tom Brady and Brett Favre talking, awesome.

Old 12-27-2019, 07:17 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,279,417 times
Browns @ Bengals
Dolphins @ Patriots
Bears @ Vikings
Chargers @ Chiefs
Jets @ Bills
Packers @ Lions
Saints @ Panthers
Falcons @ Buccaneers
Eagles @ Giants
Titans @ Texans
Washington @ Cowboys
Steelers @ Ravens
Colts @ Jaguars
Raiders @ Broncos
Cardinals @ Rams
49ers @ Seahawks

Old 12-28-2019, 03:44 PM

4,346 posts, read 2,255,238 times
My picks for the final week 17:
Buf
NO
CLE
GB
KC
MIN
NE
ATL
BAL
DAL
HOU
IND
PHI
DEN
LAR
SEA

Old 12-28-2019, 07:48 PM

811 posts, read 696,034 times
Cle at cin - cin
mia at ne - ne
chi at min - min
lac at kc - kc
nyj at buf - buf
gb at det - gb
no at car - no
atl at tb - tb
phi at nyg - nyg
ten at hou - hou
was at dal - dal
pit at bal - bal
ind at jax - jax
oak at den - den
az at lar - lar
sf at sea - sf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football