Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:48 AM

4,795 posts, read 5,945,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Have to totally agree with your second paragraph, but I have always had higher standards of "hot" than anything Palin posesses. I find her downright creepy looking. She reminds me of a a Nazi prison matron and there is no warmth radiating from her. She speaks from the side of her crooked mouth which is far from voluptuous or enticing in any way. The accent and tone of voice is unnerving and as I have said many times...like chalk on a blackboard. Her voice cuts right through me. I do not judge people by their physical appearance, but seeing that she is the hypocritical, stupid, self serving, lying shill that she is, I have no problem in stating that I find her totally unattractive, both physically and mentally. She also has a really weird jawline. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when my eyes behold Palin, I see a witch.
People who find Sarah Palin "hawt" are the kind of people I like to avoid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2010, 10:05 AM

27,636 posts, read 21,297,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
People who find Sarah Palin "hawt" are the kind of people I like to avoid.
Yeah, kind of makes you wonder if these people have been living in "Deliverance" territory for too long.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:45 AM

2,754 posts, read 6,131,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty12345 View Post
Let's face it, those of you who like Palin only like her because she's hot (for a 40-something woman) and you see her as a 'MILF'. I cannot take that away from you, because I agree, in that sense. The glasses, the body, the quirky accent...it's one hell of a turn-on. I also think she's hotter now than she was when she was in her 20's.

....however, what comes out of that woman's mouth equates to a steaming, putrid, rancid pile of horse-s**t. How can you take her seriously? She is a hypocrite, at best. For someone who wants government to "step aside", she sure as hell has a record of doing exactly the opposite, even at local government level (as mayor of Wasilla, AK). I mean, if you're a true conservative, shoot for someone like Ron Paul, not a woman who preaches god, while her teenage daughter gets knocked up by some loser.

....end rant.
I agree with your excellent post 100%, but you omitted one demographic who also adore Palin: the knee-jerk feminist conservative women who, although they are loathe to admit it, will vote for Palin merely because she's an outspoken woman in a field that has always been male-dominated. The fact that Palin is so stupid she couldn't spell "cat" if you postted her the "c" and the "t" means nothing to these sheep. Or should I say ewes? LOL. It's the rightwing version of the same dynamic that Hillary Clinton porspered from, even though she never had an original thought in her head. But at least Hillary is pretty smart. Palin thinks she is qualified in the area of foreign relations because she can see Russia from her house. She quit the ONE and ONLY political job she ever had, whining like a 12-year-old girl with a skinned knee about getting picked on, so she could be devoid of accountability and spout her empty jingoism with impunity. My Lord, she can't even control her own family (a nasty divorce, a knocked-up teen daughter) and this twit has the audacity to feel worthy of respect in the upper echelons of the political arena? Wow...utterly inconcievable to me.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:12 PM

1,089 posts, read 661,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Sarah Palin is not hot. Tina Fey is hot.
Totally agree.
Absolutely!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 02:28 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,670,936 times
You ignorant people of the left do realize that jealously make you look very foolish..Bad mouth Sarah all you wish, it doesn't change the facts she is a beautiful, intelligent, powerful force in politics. None of you losers with the sharp tongues can hold a candle to her in any way...
As for those of you who say she isn't hot, go take a look at your wife and then try to say that with a straight face....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies