Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 08:30 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,164,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
actually, she's a GILF.
What's a GILF ? What's a MILF?

Are they are secret code for stupid, weak, needy, ignorant, anti-American, racist, quitter, attention w#ore? Then I guess Palin is both....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2010, 08:37 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,510,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty12345 View Post
Let's face it, those of you who like Palin only like her because she's hot (for a 40-something woman) and you see her as a 'MILF'. I cannot take that away from you, because I agree, in that sense. The glasses, the body, the quirky accent...it's one hell of a turn-on. I also think she's hotter now than she was when she was in her 20's.

....however, what comes out of that woman's mouth equates to a steaming, putrid, rancid pile of horse-s**t. How can you take her seriously? She is a hypocrite, at best. For someone who wants government to "step aside", she sure as hell has a record of doing exactly the opposite, even at local government level (as mayor of Wasilla, AK). I mean, if you're a true conservative, shoot for someone like Ron Paul, not a woman who preaches god, while her teenage daughter gets knocked up by some loser.

....end rant.
Don't pay attention to her then. It's a free country.

Posting sophomorish drivel on a website isn't the solution to your problem.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:42 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,164,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Don't pay attention to her then. It's a free country.

Posting sophomorish drivel on a website isn't the solution to your problem.
"sophmorish drivel"?

Don't like it , don't pay attention to it...it's a free country with free speech.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:45 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,840 times
Quote:
Of course her daughter's pregnancy isn't her fault. That could happen to any parent. But she promotes herself as this Christian, god-fearing, all American woman. Her husband was (or still is) a member of the Alaskan separatist party, FFS.

I am not a conservative, although some of my views do lean to the right (particularly when it comes to law and order and not interfering in other countries). However, if I were a true conservative, I would not get behind some brainless charlatan like Sarah Palin. I would get behind someone like Ron Paul, who at least has stood his ground for decades (Google his voting record) and can attest to being a true conservative, non-interventionalist, unlike Palin, who wanted to ban books from a local library ("government, step aside" my ass!).
are you kidding me why are you not calling for all those democrats who want to redistribute all your wealth.TO START WITH THIER OWM WEALTH

Old 04-17-2010, 04:39 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,842,447 times
Quote:
Let's face it, those of you who like Palin only like her because she's hot (for a 40-something woman) and you see her as a 'MILF'. I cannot take that away from you, because I agree, in that sense. The glasses, the body, the quirky accent...it's one hell of a turn-on. I also think she's hotter now than she was when she was in her 20's.

....however, what comes out of that woman's mouth equates to a steaming, putrid, rancid pile of horse-s**t. How can you take her seriously? She is a hypocrite, at best. For someone who wants government to "step aside", she sure as hell has a record of doing exactly the opposite, even at local government level (as mayor of Wasilla, AK). I mean, if you're a true conservative, shoot for someone like Ron Paul, not a woman who preaches god, while her teenage daughter gets knocked up by some loser.

....end rant.
She's not a MILF, she's a GILF.

For those who don't know it's Grandmother I'd like to ****.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:29 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,244,940 times
Quote:
However, if I were a true conservative, I would not get behind some brainless charlatan like Sarah Palin. I would get behind someone like Ron Paul, who at least has stood his ground for decades (Google his voting record) and can attest to being a true conservative, non-interventionalist, unlike Palin, who wanted to ban books from a local library ("government, step aside" my ass!).
The only reason I can think of that the media is giving her all this attention is that the powers-that-be want to make sure we don't get a REAL choice in the next presidential election.

Obama versus Ron Paul? No way; how could they make that a 50/50 vote split? An actual choice for the majority of fiscally responsible Americans that are totally disgusted with federal overspending, borrowing and printing money?

No, we'll get a "hold-your-nose and vote" election, with Obama versus Palin, or some other yet-unnamed nutcase. Just like always.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:42 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,383,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Other than those on the left do you really expect anyone else to take you serious when you use 4th grade gutter language?
"those on the left" are often citizens with graduate degrees who really see no harm in cussing. So sorry for you that you view it as 4th grade gutter language. I feel sorry for your kids if you have any. Cursing is a right reserved for adults and critical commentary on cd forums often includes sailor like language. Toughen up or get the heck out. If your 4th grader talks a cursing sailor the ball is really in your court regarding getting them to speak more age appropriate!

Old 04-18-2010, 06:51 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,658,033 times
What a disgusting thread.
Hopefully you will move on to 5th grade, only a few more months to go!

Old 04-18-2010, 07:20 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,019,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
What a disgusting thread.
Hopefully you will move on to 5th grade, only a few more months to go!
It's as predictable as spring following winter. Put Palin in a thread title and sit back and watch as junior high commences. (I may be a bit generous by saying junior high, but the language seemed a bit much for elementary school!)

Old 04-18-2010, 09:23 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,145,255 times
Quote:

Quote:
....end rant.
Have to totally agree with your second paragraph, but I have always had higher standards of "hot" than anything Palin posesses. I find her downright creepy looking. She reminds me of a a Nazi prison matron and there is no warmth radiating from her. She speaks from the side of her crooked mouth which is far from voluptuous or enticing in any way. The accent and tone of voice is unnerving and as I have said many times...like chalk on a blackboard. Her voice cuts right through me. I do not judge people by their physical appearance, but seeing that she is the hypocritical, stupid, self serving, lying shill that she is, I have no problem in stating that I find her totally unattractive, both physically and mentally. She also has a really weird jawline. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when my eyes behold Palin, I see a witch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies