Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2010, 09:06 AM

948 posts, read 894,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Fred Phelps is nothing remotely close to a liberal and he would gladly tell you you will burn in hell at the suggestion. He is truly a wart on the A$$ of society. Only the far right would do this... and Fred is FAR right. Why can't their be a fault in KS that would swallow these scum?
Nope. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to find he's Liberal. That would be typical.
It's always been typical Liberal strategy to blame everything wrong on the Conservatives when in actuality it's always been the Lefty Libs that have done everything wrong in this country.

Slavery (Dem), Removal of God/religion from every facet of American life (Dem), Political Correctness (Dem), Welfare State (Dems), just to name a few.

Liberals are so open minded their brains have fallen out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 09:41 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,830,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Oh look people....knock it off. I think we all darned well know that this bunch of evil creatures are NOT liberal OR conservative. They are just hateful, evil, demonic, creatures who make their money from driving grieving, heartbroken families over the edge. Can we all just be honest enough and decent enough ourselves to admit that normal human being from either party detest these creatures?
I agree with the above . . . . and the picture of him fundraising with Gore.

I'm sure if he was fundraising for Palin we'd all be as understanding.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:59 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,921,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Notice the way Phelps is holding up a sign saying.."No Special Laws for ****"?

That's just a another version of the GOP's.."No special rights for Gays"

Phelps is obviously a RW fundie...he's just very extreme. And probably says what a lot of Republicans are really thinking.
since when have republicans been known as anti-military? i don't know one single person that supports this disrespect to a soldier's family. at least bush signed a law to ban demonstrators from disrupting military funerals. really, shouldn't that just be common sense?

phelps is a pathetic attention-seeking nut that i am sure neither republicans or democrats want to call one of their own.....

Old 03-30-2010, 10:00 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,093,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Did you even look at his website?

They are osessed with anti-gay-----Not big among Democrats or liberals

Not all Democrats or liberals swallow the gay mantra. Phelps is one of yours, a Democrat. Own it.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:06 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,448,507 times
Phelps is a Democrat, ran for major offices as a Democrat, and got lots of Democrat votes.

There is no equivalency between Republicans and Democrats here - Phelps is a twisted liberal - OWN IT!

Upton the OP tries to pin Phelps on the right, or on the tea party, but he is a vulgar smear merchant who practices the big lie. It won't work this time.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:10 PM

28 posts, read 34,843 times
Makes me happy to be from Maryland! (not)

Old 03-30-2010, 01:46 PM

1,490 posts, read 5,987,599 times
Quote:
I still want to know where are the VFW and American Legion, Why was the father left to fight this battle alone
\

Get your facts straight. I'm a Legionaire and the national magazine has had articles on this subject and the Patriot Guard Riders.

On Guard | The American Legion | Veterans Serving Veterans

Michelle Malkin » Help the American Legion support family of fallen Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder

The American Legion Dispatch - March 19, 2010

Old 03-30-2010, 02:14 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
I still want to know where are the VFW and American Legion, Why was the father left to fight this battle alone
The American Legion took care of it: BLACKFIVE (see second article).

Given the sentiments of the Westboro scum, I wonder why they didn't pull their disgusting stunts at Kennedy's funeral. Seems like it would have been more of a "fit" for them.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:28 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,709,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faabala View Post
Thank you,

You've supplied the information I wanted. I will be sending a contribution immediately. I am not a legionairre but I am a vet.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:13 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post

One of my proudest moments as a Wisconsin native was when a policeman in a small town, where these filth were picketing at a fallen soldier's funeral, walked up and punched the guy square in the jaw. No arrest was made because he WAS the police in that town and when they tried to find wittnesses when the filth complained they found that everyone present just happened to be looking in a different direction when it happened.
That is one of the sweetest stories I've heard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies