Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 02:22 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Obama's UN speech was nothing short of disgusting. He demeaned America, and said we were no better than any other nation of the world.

This is not a man who loves his country. For this reason alone, he should not be president. He is an enemy of America, and should be treated as such. He should be impeached. Immediately.

Obama loves the dictators of the world. They are his friends.

He hates Israel. He has seriously undermined our relationships with our allies, and has weakened our defenses. This is purposeful. Either that, or the man is really stupid, which I do not believe.

We must seriously consider where we go from here. We cannot have this man in power until 2012. [MOD CUT]
Well, the Israeli, Palestinian issue is white men vs. people of color. What did you expect?

- Reel

Old 09-24-2009, 02:29 PM

11,297 posts, read 18,885,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
Well, the Israeli, Palestinian issue is white men vs. people of color. What did you expect?

- Reel
About 50-60% of Jewish Israelis actually come from Arab countries and most of them resemble the Palestinians. Very few of them live in America that's why you only see "white" Jews here.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:09 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
LOL!!! Who's poll are you looking at! He has been below 50% for the last few weeks! Why do you think they are concerned?

Even if you were right, that still represents a 10 point drop since spring! His numbers are falling faster than any president in recent history!

Instead of cherry picking polls I use the average method and take the average of the last 5 polls released.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:27 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Obama bad mouthing America
Quotes baby, give me quotes!

Quote:
and projecting us as weak
See my list of Predator strikes carried out under this administration, see the successful special operations raid in Somalia, of all places. It seems to me that Obama would have to set off a nuke before you folks would give credit where credit is due.

Quote:
needing others to help us find a way to promote freedom is not the message we need to be sending. Self loathing is not humility.
"The alliance must maintain its resolve and finish the fight ... we cannot afford to loose Afghanistan," he said.

"To ensure that we do win, France is sending additional forces to Afghanistan, the United States is deploying an additional 3,500 marines. Romania is adding forces, as are several other allies.

"We ask other Nato nations to step forward with additional forces.
"

George W. Bush, April 2, 2008

Old 09-24-2009, 03:30 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,632,368 times
Quote:
Obama's UN speech was nothing short of disgusting. He demeaned America, and said we were no better than any other nation of the world.
If President Obama said this, he is correct.

Your country is no better than anywhere else.

And the sooner you cop on to this -the better for you and every other country.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:33 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,632,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Especially as a Jew who supports Barack Obama, I am so sick of this lie. The implied allegation that Barack Obama is an anti-Semite, or that he tolerates it, is outrageous.
Well done.
Great post, Jill

Old 09-24-2009, 03:40 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times
Quote:
precisely. That's why the man should be impeached. He is "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy by his words and actions. Last time I checked, that is treason.

Cuba and Libya are not enemies of this nation, you fool. They may be enemies of right-wing lobbies, but that isn't the same thing!

Old 09-24-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Wishes View Post
About 50-60% of Jewish Israelis actually come from Arab countries and most of them resemble the Palestinians. Very few of them live in America that's why you only see "white" Jews here.
Yeah, Netanyahu, Sharon, Livni, etc, etc, etc, etc. I notice all the color. But thanks for the tip anyway.

- Reel

Old 09-24-2009, 03:59 PM

749 posts, read 946,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Barack Obama makes Jimmy Carter look patriotic.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post

Cuba and Libya are not enemies of this nation, you fool. They may be enemies of right-wing lobbies, but that isn't the same thing!
What planet have you been living on, my foolish friend?

- Reel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies