Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 03:06 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Anyone remember the Central Park Jogger? She was a 30 something investment banker out for an early morning run in NYC's Central Park. She was beaten/raped/left for dead. She did in fact almost die. But she didn't. Six black youths some as young as twelve were arrested, indicted, convicted and served... I don't know... 15, 20 years before being exonerated by DNA evidence.

Not every crime makes national news. Would you want them to? Isn't there enough pain already? If these guys are guilty, of course they deserve to be punished but they might not be. They might be convenient scapegoats. Sadly, proving their innocence given their huge handicap of being black would take a "dream team". What is the likelihood of such a thing happening?

There is much more to this than is being reported. Use your heads. This couple were being punished for something and it wasn't for being white. How is this different from a Mob hit? Why sell tickets to a lynching? What is that about? Hmmmm.

H
Ever hear about the Carr Brothers crime? They punished five good young people, for being white and Christian. Horrible case. The news refused to cover it because these brothers were black. Nancy Grace got hoardes of emails asking why, but no response. I was one of them asking why, now I think I know.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:31 PM

315 posts, read 256,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker_one View Post
well duh....the liberal media doesn't want to report things that make blacks look bad. haven't you figured that out yet?
Amen, its always they did not get a chance, they were poor. Black rage bla bla bla. But let one black woman get raped and its OMG this is horrible. Screw the liberal left.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:32 PM

315 posts, read 256,320 times
I bet these people who were raped by blacks wish they had an AR15 could have put a few of them down like the dogs they are.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:43 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,043,981 times
George Zimmerman might very well have saved a lot more lives than just his own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies