Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 11:06 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,275,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
"a true ambassador"

LOL

Do you have a bust of him on an altar in your bedroom or something? I swear, you MUST be head over heels in love with this guy, with all the fawning you do over him in this forum.

Seriously - my post has nothing to do with being partisan or whether or not I like or dislike Obama.
You honestly seem to have some sort of unhealthy fetish about this guy - and he is just a guy, you know... he's not a God or anything...
Something like shoved up his posterior, butt you know what I mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 11:24 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,671,886 times
Americans are so proud of our president the reaction to President Obama in Europe has been a smashing success in restoring respect for our nation. It's almost like Obama is the president of the world

Old 04-04-2009, 11:25 PM

38,805 posts, read 26,657,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Your silly. Nope I am talking about ole' GW... You remember him don't you. I mean couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time but did a fine job of driving this country in the ground, didn't he?

Specifically how did he single handedly do that?

Old 04-04-2009, 11:25 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,235,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Americans are so proud of our president the reaction to President Obama in Europe has been a smashing success in restoring respect for our nation. It's almost like Obama is the president of the world
Right on...

Old 04-04-2009, 11:34 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,671,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Aren't you watching the reception our president and first lady are getting everywhere they go in Europe. When Michelle spoke to a group of high school girls the students began to cry in joy. President Obama met with a huge auditorium of college students in France who cheered him, listening carefully to the American leader. The amount of good that President Obama has created is just remarkable

Old 04-04-2009, 11:35 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,786,731 times
As I'm sure you've learned, Dukester, if you ever point out that Obama is, in fact, doing an incredible job at rebooting America for a cosmopolitan, progressive, unified century and making policy decisions that are taking us out of this recession, you will be accused of messiah worship.

God forbid someone observes that this "inexperienced one term senator" (no no - not Abe Lincoln, Obama) basically set and controlled the tone of a potentially volatile meeting with the most powerful people in the world.

No, we must be blinded by our adoration, delusionally soaking our panties everytime we see his face on a piece of toast.

What an incredible president he is proving to be. Hands down. If he can cut the deficit in half like he plans before the end of his term, he will go down as one of the best.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:41 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,235,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Oh, he had help... Just ask the rest of the republicans in congress.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:44 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,377,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
As I'm sure you've learned, Dukester, if you ever point out that Obama is, in fact, doing an incredible job at rebooting America for a cosmopolitan, progressive, unified century and making policy decisions that are taking us out of this recession, you will be accused of messiah worship.

God forbid someone observes that this "inexperienced one term senator" (no no - not Abe Lincoln, Obama) basically set and controlled the tone of a potentially volatile meeting with the most powerful people in the world.
Exactly so. They can't STAND it!

Old 04-05-2009, 06:09 AM

16,828 posts, read 15,301,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Ohhhhhhh I don't know. Maybe cause it has been 8 long years that we finally have an Ambassador who represents our country unlike the embarrassment we had with what's his face.

whatshisface? oh yeah, you must be talking about slickwilly and his whale of a wife hillary.

Old 04-05-2009, 06:23 AM

8,397 posts, read 4,143,302 times
Default Obama, a true Ambassador...

I particularly enjoyed when Obama bowed down to a world leader who is religiously opposed to people bowing before him. That's statecraft!

"Better to remain erect and thought a fool than to bow down and remove all doubt"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies