Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2008, 07:03 PM

272 posts, read 487,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
The words abomination and same sex are used in the bible

And, are you ticked off that the President-Elect closed his speech last night with "and may GOD Bless the United States of America"?
This has nothing to do with my post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 07:09 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,736,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
The words abomination and same sex are used in the bible

And, are you ticked off that the President-Elect closed his speech last night with "and may GOD Bless the United States of America"?
HOWEVER, there is no commandment in the Ten Commandments that condemns homosexuality, and the only way you are saved is if you have true faith in Jesus, not if you have faith in Jesus AND your straight.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:11 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,172,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
but yet I've heard it used time after time ny the gay's
It's like pulling teeth to bring myself to respond to someone who says "the gay's"

But as far as the content goes...so? Not all people who are stupid and/or incapable of debating something are heterosexual.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Ohs

236 posts, read 715,422 times
It was a very sad day. I'm so sorry that Americas who enjoy their freedom could ever take someone else’s away. I truly am sorry. We have not progressed very far at all from the times when women couldn't vote. The government needs to get rid of the term marriage and let religious people keep it all they want. Everyone should just get the same benefits and call it a civil union. If this changes my husband and I will get a divorce and join together as a civil union. Let religious people have their stupid meaning of a word.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:14 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,054,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
When a male dog is humping another he's not in love, he's in heat and will take what he can get, he won't choose a male over a female, when a monkey punks another it's not love, it's aggression to show who is boss and put the other in it's place, when a anomal is placed in captivity they will act abnormal just as prisoners do, keep dreaming, you can justify anything if you put your mind to it.
Humans also have sex for reasons other than reproduction. Also, can you justify that homosexuality is wrong.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:29 PM

32,644 posts, read 78,050,831 times
Since we're on the "sex" topic, what purpose does oral sex serve in a heterosexual environment? How does a woman swallowing semen equate to "normal" sexual activity? Before you get all bent out of shape, bear in mind that probably 95% of straight males have received oral sex at some point in your life. How can you account for this? What reproductive purposes does this serve?

Old 11-05-2008, 07:38 PM

1,453 posts, read 4,952,664 times
And they should feel damn lucky if that's actually the case.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:42 PM

24,908 posts, read 39,444,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by technobarbie View Post
This has nothing to do with my post.
In a way - it does.

For, it is how you define the Seperation issue -

Let me ask you again - differently - do you oppose what the President-Elect said at the end of his speech?

Old 11-05-2008, 07:56 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,704,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Since we're on the "sex" topic, what purpose does oral sex serve in a heterosexual environment? How does a woman swallowing semen equate to "normal" sexual activity? Before you get all bent out of shape, bear in mind that probably 95% of straight males have received oral sex at some point in your life. How can you account for this? What reproductive purposes does this serve?
Not to mention sodomy -- apparently astroglide is not just for the gays anymore

Old 11-05-2008, 07:58 PM

32,644 posts, read 78,050,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Not to mention sodomy -- apparently astroglide is not just for the gays anymore
What's even more ironic is that I've never engaged in sodomy and truly have no desire to. In that sense I'm more conservative sexually probably than many of the right-wing heterosexuals that start foaming at the mouth saying "...but the parts don't fit together!!!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies