Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2023, 10:36 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,096,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Nobody has more connections than Trump. No chance of him ever being "broke". He'll be in the Oval Office again anyway, so money is irrelevant....
Only losers accept losing.
So you admit he lost. Good for you! (And losing makes him a loser by definition.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2023, 10:43 PM

15,893 posts, read 6,354,476 times
Quote:
Nobody has more connections than Trump. No chance of him ever being "broke". He'll be in the Oval Office again anyway, so money is irrelevant....
Only losers accept losing.
The beauty of the stable jenius playing this 5d chess game.

Old 10-03-2023, 11:13 PM

32,122 posts, read 15,112,615 times
Quote:
Biden is in the Oval Office, so Trump lost the Oval Office.
Trump has admitted that Biden is in the Oval Office.
But that doesn't mean he has to accept that he lost the election fair and square.
As for corruption, Trump is the only politician you cannot pay off.
Only a sucker would believe otherwise....
I don’t want to call his supporters suckers but many are giving him money to pay for all his lawyer fees without even knowing it. And how do you know that he can’t be paid off?

Old 10-04-2023, 12:05 AM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 9 days ago)

1,331 posts, read 666,351 times
I prefer a free market economy to any other alternative - and I believe most people do. It's not perfect but then again nothing is. Now it's bedtime and I'm exhausted from beating the house help..(kidding!).

Old 10-04-2023, 12:10 AM

15,893 posts, read 6,354,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-C View Post
I prefer a free market economy to any other alternative - and I believe most people do. It's not perfect but then again nothing is. Now it's bedtime and I'm exhausted from beating the house help..(kidding!).
Look at you trying to distract from a thread talking about tRump abusing people to talk about yourself?

Old 10-04-2023, 12:38 AM

13,287 posts, read 8,478,589 times
While his grifting will be on the premise of denying his 1st amendments rights to speech, it was necessary. He systematically calls upon his misguided and gullible supporters to do his bidding in harrassing and sometimes harming citizens. "bout time a Judge used his gavel and GAGGED this citizen .

These judges needed to learn a thing or two about running the courtroom and having respect for this government branch- the judicial system may not be perfect . It is a place of high regard when attending.

Sit down and shut up since you plead the fifth so much commoner trump!

Old 10-04-2023, 03:03 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,259,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Its fairly common knowledge to most folks who are even a tiny bit of familiar with judges that theres one thing they will in fact smack you down for-giving grief to their staff. Im mildly surprised Trump isnt catching time.
Imposing that gag order was like cocking the hammer of a pistol. Dumbo is officially out of warnings.

Old 10-04-2023, 04:04 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,313,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustedman View Post
CNN

Judge Arthur Engoron rebuked Donald Trump after the former president attacked his clerk in a social media post on Tuesday and forbade the parties from making any future comments about his staff.

“This morning one of the defendants posted on (a) social media account a disparaging untrue and personally identifying post about a member of my staff. Although I have since ordered the post deleted and apparently it was, it was also emailed out to millions of other recipients,” the judge said in court

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/polit...eat/index.html

What did Trump do?

Trump posted on Truth Social Tuesday attacking Engoron’s clerk, claiming she was a “girlfriend” to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a New York Democrat, and showing a picture of the two of them together.

“How disgraceful!” Trump wrote. “This case should be dismissed immediately.”

I don't know if they've caught them in flagrant dilecto but calling her a girlfriend without fool proof I would say is conjecture.
Free speech, if not dead in this country, is on life support.

Old 10-04-2023, 04:22 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,259,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Free speech, if not dead in this country, is on life support.
You are not free to attack a judge’s staff. Engoron underscored that point nicely.

Should bd common sense anyway, for those who possess any.

Old 10-04-2023, 04:32 AM

33,588 posts, read 18,202,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
He identified her and posted her Instagram address. He doxxed her, in other words. That opens her up for threats.

He was advised by the judge not to do anything so stupid again.
Oh Trump took a page out of the Democrats playbook.... fight fire with fire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies