Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 209 40.04%
No 263 50.38%
Unsure 50 9.58%
Voters: 522. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM

26,968 posts, read 22,909,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
This statement was great for a good belly laugh.

Can't get much further from reality than that.

Yeah...

But you couldn't be possibly laughing more than I did after reading this gem of yours -

"Russia got played, not by us, but by someone bigger."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 02:40 PM

6,836 posts, read 7,233,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Yeah...

But you couldn't be possibly laughing more than I did after reading this gem of yours -

"Russia got played, not by us, but by someone bigger."
I wouldn’t call them bigger in more than just population. But you do have a point. Vlad did get a sharpened shiv in the kidney.

Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM

9,356 posts, read 4,973,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
did the ukes kill the one and only S-500 missile defense system that Russia owns?..just put into service in UKraine recently..waiting on confirmation..
It was killed by ATACMS missile.

Old Yesterday, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoldier1976 View Post
I wouldn’t call them bigger in more than just population. But you do have a point. Vlad did get a sharpened shiv in the kidney.
I have fairly good evidence, this was orchestrated, in 2021 (and planned for a few years, prior to that), by a third party. (Neither US, nor Russia.)

They played both countries, against one another, and Ukraine was just one of several convenient places to do it.

Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM

Quote:
I have fairly good evidence, this was orchestrated, in 2021 (and planned for a few years, prior to that), by a third party. (Neither US, nor Russia.)

They played both countries, against one another, and Ukraine was just one of several convenient places to do it.
Planet earth is a big three dimensional chessboard.

Old Yesterday, 03:38 PM

9,021 posts, read 11,910,602 times
Artillery shells have recently been sent to Ukraine in sufficient numbers. It turns out Serbia is a major contributor, selling almost $1B worth of shells to the coalition led by the Czech. This is humiliating for Putin because Serbia is supposed to be pro Russia.

Israel and the USA have been in talks to send Patriot systems to Ukraine. If an agreement is reached, Israel would send their Patriots missile systems to the USA who then sends them to Ukraine. Israel is in a major war. Why would they give up the Patriots now? I will believe it when I see it.

If North Korea sends troops to Russia, we should be concerned. North Korea has almost 1M soldiers. They can send a lot.

Last edited by davidt1; Yesterday at 04:01 PM..

Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM

1,205 posts, read 430,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Artillery shells have recently been sent to Ukraine in sufficient numbers. It turns out Serbia is a major contributor, selling almost $1B worth of shells to the coalition led by the Czech. This is humiliating for Putin because Serbia is supposed to be pro Russia.

Israel and the USA have been in talks to send Patriot systems to Ukraine. If an agreement is reached, Israel would send their Patriots missile systems to the USA who then sends them to Ukraine. Israel is in a major war. Why would they give up the Patriots now? I will believe it when I see it.

If North Korea sends troops to Russia, we should be concerned. North Korea has almost $1M soldiers. They can send a lot.
Israel patriot system is about to be retired and it's not a system that Israel relies upon.

Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post

If North Korea sends troops to Russia, we should be concerned. North Korea has almost $1M soldiers. They can send a lot.
On the Patriots the Israelis do not use them any more. They have a system called Iron Dome.

As for N Korea they are sending engineers supposedly to do reconstruction.

Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Planet earth is a big three dimensional chessboard.
That is a good way to look at it.
And the other guy has a lot of pawns (and a couple higher pieces) on our half of the board.

Quote:
As for N Korea they are sending engineers supposedly to do reconstruction.
Well, then, lets send Ukraine enough artillery shells and other bombs to keep those engineers fully employed.

Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM

Quote:
That is a good way to look at it.
And the other guy has a lot of pawns (and a couple higher pieces) on our half of the board.

Well, then, lets send Ukraine enough artillery shells and other bombs to keep those engineers fully employed.
Amen! Hell I want to give Ukraine A10's and F16's. We have two brand new production lines in a town in TX fully engaged making 155 shells. They travel nicely in C17's to theater.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies