Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.88%
No 254 50.40%
Unsure 49 9.72%
Voters: 504. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2023, 11:14 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,454,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
A steady stream of cremated remains of husbands, fathers and sons is the difference today
Yeah killing off your prime child creating age ranges can be a bit rough on your country in the future. Its such insanity.

So the Ukrainians have been hitting a ton of ammo depots, and have staged some operations into Russia itself to force the Russian forces into dilemmas about defending their country, or defending occupied land.

I should have predicted more assaults on naval assets, but in my defense I didn't see much that Ukraine could do. Hitting a naval vessel at the far South end of the Black sea was brilliant. If they can get hit there then nowhere in the Black sea is safe. Which may be the goal. Did they damage it? Hard to say since propaganda is so widespread. Its Schrodingers warship at the moment.

Id guess we are less then 7 days from seeing leopards used in the field in larger numbers. Just long enough for Russia to move troops around. They've started some propaganda inside Ukraine with some nice "its time to take back whats yours" sort of thing. Something militaries often do before assaults. rah rah sort of thing.

So predictions on how it will go? Its war. Its chaotic, and people can surprise you. I think Russia will lose, but the path there is challenging. NATO tanks are going to be extremely more dangerous then Russia seems to realize. Especially the combined arms aspect where they coordinate digitally with scout vehicles armed with TOW missiles, etc. Landmines are going to be a major component of how things go. Russia and Ukraine both have shown that landmines are still insanely effective. So I expect large losses on both sides. I think the Russians are going to get brutalized by armor, and the Ukrainians to lose a lot due to mines. The problem for the Russians I think is what happens next.

If Ukraine uses their new NATO tanks and other vehicles they can punch through the front lines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2023, 03:41 AM

4,966 posts, read 2,745,209 times
update from the front...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBLeHGBH--A

Old 05-28-2023, 07:34 AM

4,966 posts, read 2,745,209 times
here is a sobering assessment of the way the war is going..

Quote:
Sad Reality: The Ukraine War Is Now Going Russia’s Way
https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/05/...g-russias-way/

Old 05-28-2023, 08:18 AM

19,201 posts, read 27,834,216 times
Remember Hillary cheering, when they killed Qaddafi?

Add Lindsey Graham to that.

"The Russians are dying, and this is the best thing we've ever spent money on" - US Senator Lindsey Graham.

Help for residents of Ukraine (you just haven't fully understood yet, it seems): for Americans, we are all Russians. And those tens of thousands of Ukrainians who died in this war are also for the American senator "the best thing he spent American taxpayers' money on."

P.S. I want to say to "American taxpayers" that the boomerang is an insidious thing. And he has the ability to return. I will be very sorry, but when he returns, do not say "why us, we've done nothing"

Watch the video

https://t.me/yurasumy/8893

Old 05-28-2023, 08:20 AM

45,355 posts, read 26,617,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post

"The Russians are dying, and this is the best thing we've ever spent money on" - US Senator Lindsey Graham.

Help for residents of Ukraine (you just haven't fully understood yet, it seems): for Americans, we are all Russians. And those tens of thousands of Ukrainians who died in this war are also for the American senator "the best thing he spent American taxpayers' money on."

P.S. I want to say to "American taxpayers" that the boomerang is an insidious thing. And he has the ability to return. I will be very sorry, but when he returns, do not say "why us, we've done nothing"

Watch the video

Imagine if he said that about Jews?

Old 05-28-2023, 08:22 AM

“After the capture of Bakhmut, the operational space is open, and the Russian army has every opportunity to launch a colossal offensive in the near future with the capture of Kramatorsk, Slavyansk, Druzhkovka, Konstantinovka, Chasov Yar, that is, the “Donbas ring”.
ᅠ ᅠ
Next, it will be necessary to clarify whether the throw will be an offensive, lightning-fast, decisive throw towards the Dnieper in order to put our units on the left bank of the Dnieper.

I think that everything is within our power. The enemy will be defeated. Victory will be ours. No Pasaran! Azohenway!"

Evgeny Prigozhin on further necessary steps within the SMO.

https://t.me/wagnernew/7907

Old 05-28-2023, 08:22 AM

5,257 posts, read 3,842,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post

Watch the video

That man and others like him are crazy. They think they can continue to do what they are doing without bringing this to us. Oceans offer no protection. This group needs to be removed by any means necessary.

Old 05-28-2023, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Imagine if he said that about Jews?

OMG, Just lost my breath! How dare you to even say that word!!! But yes, you are right. Well, Russians are Orcs, eating children, Russia is Mordor, expanding its tentacles and having colonies all over the world, so who cares.

What was that movie? Shoot them all, Malone?

How really brainwashed people are....
Shinjirarenai....

Old 05-28-2023, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
That man and others like him are crazy. They think they can continue to do what they are doing without bringing this to us. Oceans offer no protection. This group needs to be removed by any means necessary.
Agreed. Keep paying to "kill them all" and that WILL happen. Karma.

Old 05-28-2023, 08:36 AM

7,111 posts, read 2,804,077 times
Joe Biden wants to take away our semi-automatic rifles, but at the same time gives thousands of fully automatic machine guns to Ukrainian civilians. Thanks to Clinton and Obama disarming Ukraine in the first place is the reason Russia felt it was the right time to invade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies