Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.80%
No 255 50.50%
Unsure 49 9.70%
Voters: 505. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2023, 10:56 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,471,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
hand raised high over here..count me in..I'm ready to see those reds on the run..

Same here. Were just going to shove equipment into it until Russia loses. Ukraine seems to have the willpower. That combination is how you win wars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2023, 12:35 AM

55 posts, read 25,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
A simple semantic analysis is telling me that "hello administrator" that's what it sounds like in English.
"Au" - that's typical for Russian/Ukrainian. Oh and for abbreviation of Australia too)))
Just letting you know.
So welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find a lot of friendly admirers here because you know who YOU are.
Do I pretend to be an American? I can also write greetings that are popular in the English-speaking environment. I am an ethnic Russian, but I do not live in Russia. Do you have any more questions for me? I know who I am and I know such "americans", it's a pity the forum administrator doesn't care about this

Old 04-25-2023, 12:44 AM

20,015 posts, read 22,969,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumsunel View Post
Do I pretend to be an American? I can also write greetings that are popular in the English-speaking environment. I am an ethnic Russian, but I do not live in Russia. Do you have any more questions for me? know who I am and I know such "americans", it's a pity the forum administrator doesn't care about this
FYI- Nobody gives a crap about you.

You’re welcome. Have a great time.

Old 04-25-2023, 12:50 AM

55 posts, read 25,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
FYI- Nobody gives a crap about you.

You’re welcome. Have a great time.
And I don't give a damn about such. Good luck!

Old 04-25-2023, 01:09 AM

26,908 posts, read 22,791,425 times
I just noticed this post in TG, referring to a video posted on Tik-Tok ;

"They circulate a video in Ukraine, indicating that clouds are gathering over Zelensky's head,

because the United States are investigating theft of American aid in Ukraine. Not everything in this video is true. I can't say much, but there will be interesting news in two weeks."

Above this post, I can see some excerpt ( from the news I guess) that none other but Ivan Bakanov, personal close friend of Zelensky and and appointed by him as (former) head of Ukrainian Security Service, SBU, was taken to US under the witnesses protection program.

https://t.me/olegtsarov/6127

I can't see any confirmation regarding this fact, however what I see in other news from April 12, is that

" Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director Willam Burns provided Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky with a list of 35 high-ranking Ukrainian officials and military officers, whose corruption was known to the CIA, during his visit in Kiev in January, US investigative reporter Seymour Hersh said in his article Wednesday. In his article, published on the Substack platform, Hersh claims that Zelensky was forced to react to pressure from Washington, and he later publicly fired ten people from Burns’ list. However, he limited his fight against corruption by these measures alone, firing only the officials that were "brazenly bragging about the money they had."

https://tass.com/world/1603305

Old 04-25-2023, 01:25 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,696,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. Russias issue is that they cant resupply and create weapons faster then NATO can even in a non war economy for NATO. Russia just cant compete. Watch the NATO tanks show up. They alone without Ukraines tanks are a match for all the tanks Russia has left. Russias aviation is going to be their biggest threat I suspect. Which means exposing more irreplaceable aircraft to combat in a much higher risk environment.

Russias big thing? Probably getting weapons made in other third world countries. To Irans credit those drones are pretty cost effective. And their shells don't need to be great quality as their CEP makes it more about shelling cities.

They've started hitting Russian ammo depots wherever they can Ive noticed. Things are about to get nasty.
This assessment ^^^ does not comport with the reality of the actual situation.
This person has written a book on the war...and gives this detailed analysis of the current situation...very informative:
https://youtu.be/HyKzWRC_Azo

Old 04-25-2023, 02:53 AM

5,300 posts, read 3,872,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - A large part of the MiG-29 fighter jets that Poland and Slovakia recently handed over to Ukraine are not in flyable condition and can be of use only if disassembled for spare parts, a British weekly newspaper reported on Sunday.

https://sputnikglobe.com/20230423/uk...109780446.html
Only the best for Ukraine.

Old 04-25-2023, 02:56 AM

So you really think a limited nuclear war is a good idea?

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/a...hey-explained/

Old 04-25-2023, 03:51 AM

4,995 posts, read 2,763,670 times
update from the front..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQLWE__W_II&t=214s

Old 04-25-2023, 05:53 AM

Seems that investment is working out pretty good huh fellas? LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies