Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.72%
No 256 50.59%
Unsure 49 9.68%
Voters: 506. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2022, 09:33 PM

47,104 posts, read 26,232,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
I know...truth & facts that go against the inculcated "Rusky Guy Bad" or "Orange Man Bad" or "Fiscal Responsibility & Sensibility That Impedes Spending Bad" or "Stop Killing Babies Bad" or "Peaceful Settlements over War Bad", etc, etc....are not acceptable to the many functioning on deranged emotional headtrips.
Come on, you can do it - "their" space station?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2022, 09:46 PM

23,414 posts, read 29,313,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I thought Henry Kissinger was dead.

Sorry that I was mistaken about that.
I just read a bio of Kissinger and I thought he was dead, too, but he'll turn 100 next June.

Kissinger has been giving out advice even to this day, he was even giving advice to Trump.

As far as Ukraine, I didn't realize until today that Zelensky was Jewish. Aha! Now it's more understandable why we're giving Ukraine so much assistance. Mystery solved.

Old 12-23-2022, 09:51 PM

4,657 posts, read 3,865,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I just read a bio of Kissinger and I thought he was dead, too, but he'll turn 100 next June.

Kissinger has been giving out advice even to this day, he was even giving advice to Trump.

As far as Ukraine, I didn't realize until today that Zelensky was Jewish. Aha! Now it's more understandable why we're giving Ukraine so much assistance. Mystery solved.
Did you also solve the issue on why Putin is trying to “de-Nazify†Ukraine when its president is Jewish?

Old 12-23-2022, 10:46 PM

2,156 posts, read 1,465,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post

I don't think Zelensky being Jewish is a factor. The US wants is willing to harm itself financially to try to harm Russia more. It is a risky move, and I see more downsides than upsides.

Old 12-24-2022, 04:37 AM

5,308 posts, read 3,877,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
That’s not happening. We’re training Ukrainians how to use them.
Yeah give them a couple of days training and they'll be good to go.

Old 12-24-2022, 04:40 AM

Didn't know Zelensky and Kissinger were Jewish. No wonder you hold these opinions on what is happening in Eastern Europe. No clue whatsoever. I imagine most haven't taken the time to listen to Eisenhower's last speech either.

Old 12-24-2022, 04:43 AM

Russia doesn't want the bother of ruling Eastern Ukraine let alone all of Europe. They have all the energy and food they will ever need. So ask yourself why we are burning our capital.

Old 12-24-2022, 05:03 AM

31,025 posts, read 19,612,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticking View Post
I don't think Zelensky being Jewish is a factor. The US wants is willing to harm itself financially to try to harm Russia more. It is a risky move, and I see more downsides than upsides.
I think Zelensky being Jewish is a huge factor is his ability to garner help from America because of the power and reputation Jewish people have in the USA.

I agree that it's a risky move and so far, has hurt the EU and the USA more than it's hurt Russia especially the sanctions of commodities oil and gas which are just rerouted through India and China.

This de facto war with NATO has exposed the weakness of the Russian military in comparison with NATO but the Russians have proven themselves over hundreds of years and numerous wars to endure to win, there's a reason why Russia is by far the largest nation on planet earth.

Old 12-24-2022, 05:35 AM

13,767 posts, read 10,124,988 times
Since this is all NATO related, does anyone have a clue what would happen if Russia chose to set up base in Ireland?

Old 12-24-2022, 05:41 AM

5,071 posts, read 6,389,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Since this is all NATO related, does anyone have a clue what would happen if Russia chose to set up base in Ireland?
Is Ireland willing to have the base or not in this (fairly odd) scenario?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies