Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is your opinion?
Yes, liberals/the left have destroyed morality in Amerca 109 66.46%
Morality has declined, but it is not too late. 34 20.73%
No, America has not had any moral decline. Everything is hunky dory. 21 12.80%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 01:26 PM

2,612 posts, read 946,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
So all of the other countries never ever committed immoral actions like Germany, Russia, Iran, Iraq any of the European countries, China, Etc….. never since the beginning of time, natives didn’t war with other natives and took slaves…. I know we aren’t perfect and did things that are horrific, but as pretty young country compared to other countries I like to think at least we are learning from the past wrongs. But every country has done horrific actions and some are still doing it.
When did I say that?

Why do you use "did" as if the horrific acts committed by the US government are in the past? The US government is presently the most evil entity on the planet. It has invaded the most countries and murdered the most innocent people. Domestically it violates the rights of Americans with complete impunity all day every day. Yes, other governments are evil but the US government is the most evil today.

Old 02-03-2022, 01:31 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,946,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaleWithCheese View Post
When did I say that?

Why do you use "did" as if the horrific acts committed by the US government are in the past? The US government is presently the most evil entity on the planet. It has invaded the most countries and murdered the most innocent people. Domestically it violates the rights of Americans with complete impunity all day every day. Yes, other governments are evil but the US government is the most evil today.
I would say the little dictator of north Korea for ruling his people with a iron thumb, China isn’t much better, Saudi Arabia how they suppress their women, same as other countries where women are truly oppressed.

Old 02-03-2022, 01:31 PM
gg

26,134 posts, read 26,140,071 times
They divided us to regain control. They are a horrible group. Oh I was a lifelong Democrat.

Old 02-03-2022, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I would say the little dictator of north Korea for ruling his people with a iron thumb, China isn’t much better, Saudi Arabia how they suppress their women, same as other countries where women are truly oppressed.
The US government rules us with an iron thumb as well.

Foreign policy is a little easier to judge and North Korea hasnt invaded any countries in the meantime the US has directly invaded as well as caused massive amounts of deaths in other nations through its military intervention as well as intevention using CIA and other US government terror groups. There really is no comparison with the US government when it comes to a massively evil foreign policy.

Old 02-03-2022, 01:40 PM

14,845 posts, read 8,262,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Do you think the left has successfully destroyed morality in the United States?
Do you mean democracy and capitalism? Then yes.

Old 02-03-2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
The US government rules us with an iron thumb as well.

Foreign policy is a little easier to judge and North Korea hasnt invaded any countries in the meantime the US has directly invaded as well as caused massive amounts of deaths in other nations through its military intervention as well as intevention using CIA and other US government terror groups. There really is no comparison with the US government when it comes to a massively evil foreign policy.
They terrorize their own people……. I’m not saying we are perfect, but I would rather live here in those countries. At least as a woman I could make my own choices with my life, who I marry, where I work. Also don’t forget the KGB, mi6, and other government agencies other countries use.

Old 02-03-2022, 02:03 PM

Quote:
They terrorize their own people……. I’m not saying we are perfect, but I would rather live here in those countries. At least as a woman I could make my own choices with my life, who I marry, where I work. Also don’t forget the KGB, mi6, and other government agencies other countries use.
Okay, so at least we are in agreement that the US foreign policy is far and above the most evil on the planet.

Domestically, the US has the highest incarceration rate in the world and the US government steals a tremendous amount of money and valuables from Americans. I dont know enough about what North Korea and China does to their people, I am sure it is not good. But if you are just trying to determine who is the most evil between the US government, North Korean government and Chinese government, you have already lost. Just because you feel that you have all this freedom 1. doesnt make it true and 2. doesnt mean that millions of others havent had their lives severely impacted by US government abuse.

Old 02-03-2022, 02:25 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,916,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Yes the liberals are responsible for the moral decline of America but it started when the government took church and God out of the classroom.
I think America has been fairly immoral from the get go if their treatment of indigenous peoples is any indication.

Old 02-03-2022, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Okay, so at least we are in agreement that the US foreign policy is far and above the most evil on the planet.

Domestically, the US has the highest incarceration rate in the world and the US government steals a tremendous amount of money and valuables from Americans. I dont know enough about what North Korea and China does to their people, I am sure it is not good. But if you are just trying to determine who is the most evil between the US government, North Korean government and Chinese government, you have already lost. Just because you feel that you have all this freedom 1. doesnt make it true and 2. doesnt mean that millions of others havent had their lives severely impacted by US government abuse.
I never said that, but if it makes you happy I didn’t lose, you said you don’t know enough about it.

Old 02-03-2022, 02:37 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,831,945 times
That's not the only thing the so-called progressives and liberals (I guess that's what they call communists/marxists these days ) destroyed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.