Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2022, 02:25 AM

67 posts, read 24,869 times

Advertisements

My opinion is that the experimental shots are not a vaccine. If you take the shots you become a covid producer.

The unvaccinated are the healthy ones.

Covid was obviously a manufactured thing.

I believe much of the human population is experiencing hysteria. Many are hypnotized by a variety of techniques and unable to discern for themselves, and unable to snap out of the hypnotic trance.

I think too many people are not behaving normally. I think they are literally under a spell of some kind. Hypnotized.

You can hear it in Dr Fauci’s voice. He is hypnotizing people. Also he a very very talented liar. He is such a talented liar that people are unable to break away and snap out of the nonsense.

A lot more is at play as well. Obviously there is a totalitarian state that has taken hold. There is a emergence of communistic control spreading across the world and some people are also under a trance or hypnotic state to be in support of a communist take over.

There is a lot more at play too, and it is more overlapping of these hypnotic states that people are not snapping out of. It is like many humans are in a trance and others are showing resistance to being hypnotized.

There are people who are not snapping out of it.

It is critical to see how Dr Fauci addresses everyone. He is hypnotizing people and they do not realize it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2022, 07:05 AM

37,961 posts, read 18,050,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
For their own sakes... let's hope so. And soon.
Lets hope not... for our own good.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:12 AM

37,961 posts, read 18,050,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Will states like FL and TX ever succumb to vaccine mandates for employment?

The only ones who will be "succumbing" will be the unvaccinated as they gasp for breath in the ICU ward.

The trend with Omicron is very, very clear on that. Vaxxed and boosted equals mild discomfort for most. For the unvaxxed, those are clogging up our hospitals now. This trend is so obvious that even Donald J. Trump has seen the light and is encouraging everyone to get vaxxed and boosted.
The trend on Omicron is very, very clear. Omicron is less fatal than Delta which is less fatal than the original Wuhan. The trend is so obvious but only to those who care about the truth. Trump has always encouraged people to be vaxxed and those that care about the truth know this.

Adults don't need government to run their life.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:12 AM

10,794 posts, read 3,659,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Probably not, extreme authoritarianism runs counter to the values of Texans. Those who wish for tyrannical totalitarianism should stick to the backwards states. The free states simply don't want any of that garbage.
Free States? (States should always be capitalized... .yer English lesson for the day).

When I bought my condo in Florida, I was shocked at all the County and State regulations they wanted me to follow. Want to install a water heater? Need a permit. What to BUY a water heater from Home Depot? "Let's see your permit?", which meant not only do you need a permit, but need a licensed plumber to install it.

WT actual F? Thankfully, Lowes must have had a new employee, and I bought one there. Go pound sand wanting me to hire a plumber and get a permit for a water heater in MY condo. I have installed gas water heaters back home, so sure as all get out, I know how to install an electric one.

Want to install new windows? No, no, no! You get a permit, AND get them inspected afterwards, which means you can't do it yourself, because of hurricanes, you know.

Tell me about those free States one more time. Just because they have lax gun laws and don't care about the health of their population doesn't mean they are free.

It's an illusion many have swallowed.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
I'd so no. The reason is Covid is a great big old nothing burger. IF it were, say, swine flu or something deadly, then I could see TX and FL wanting people to get vaccinated before returning to work but since Covid is really just a mild case of the flu for healthy, working class folks the answer is no.

Show me statistics where covid is killing anyone other that nursing home residents, heart disease patients, and those with diabetes and I'll start to worry.
Not hard to find.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...r100klast7days

Old 01-02-2022, 07:16 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,650,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Ok then you would expect the "outcome" to apply in both scenarios since the principles of both are the same.
Nope! They are not the same scenarios, nor are parallel principles involved.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I can only speak for Texas. The Florida Legislature went into a special session, passed a Law against Mandates & the Governor signed it. Both Texas & Floria have sued(and won) the Biden Administration to stop the Mandates. The US Supreme Court has agreed to settle the issue in a special session in January.

In Texas — Governor Abbott has chosen a different route. He issued an Executive order against Mandates. He set up a Hot Line to report any company requiring them.

Recent Interview on the question of Texas doing what Florida did with a Special Session and Law against Mandates:
In fact, when it comes to vaccine requirements, dozens of Republican state lawmakers believe he has not done enough to outlaw them and want him to call a special session to codify his executive order.

“Of course I’m considering it, but people need to go through the legal analysis here,” Abbott told a radio interviewer Tuesday. He explained that the issue of federal vaccine mandates is headed to the U.S. Supreme Court and if the court upholds them, a state law passed during a special session would be unable to overrule the court. If the court strikes down the mandates, he said, then his executive order is the law of the land and no special session is necessary.

When checking for information on the internet, keep several things in mind —
1). Watch the dates carefully, make sure that you are not reading ‘old news’.
2). Watch the source of News carefully. Houston, Dallas, Austin Media are very Left. The .Texas Tribune is Left
3). The Governor speaks to the Media often, issues updates regularly. Check out Texas.gov to make the information in the Leftist Media is accurate.

Texas Work Force Commission - December 8, 2021

Executive Order GA-40 is in effect and is explained in the Work Force letter.

Texans are not big on Mandates, our State has 254 Counties, with both County and City Goverments. The State gives the Counties a great amount of latitude as they are all different, with a variety of climates, lifestyles and population. They all have to exist under State Law. The Legislature meets for 140 days every other year.

Leftist Media in Texas (like the above i listed) think Robert Francis O’Rourke (D)has a good chance to become Governor. Beto would Mandate anything Leftist wants, he has admitted that, up to and including gun confiscation. He has zero chance of winning (he even knows that), but it gives him something to do and is a Dandy way to scoop up Millions of out of State Dollars.

If you move to Texas or Florida, just be careful about what County you choose - feel free to ask advice. Many good reasons to get out of New York, Mandates are just one of them.

Good Luck.
Pretty authoritarian signing an EO against PRIVATE companies not being allowed to do what is in the best interest of the safety of all of their employees.

Bet you don't see that hypocrisy of calling it freedom.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:19 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,078,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
From my understanding the CDC tracker tracks anyone who died WITH Covid. Not just those that died FROM Covid.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:19 AM

4,559 posts, read 3,830,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Free States? (States should always be capitalized... .yer English lesson for the day).

When I bought my condo in Florida, I was shocked at all the County and State regulations they wanted me to follow. Want to install a water heater? Need a permit. What to BUY a water heater from Home Depot? "Let's see your permit?", which meant not only do you need a permit, but need a licensed plumber to install it.

WT actual F? Thankfully, Lowes must have had a new employee, and I bought one there. Go pound sand wanting me to hire a plumber and get a permit for a water heater in MY condo. I have installed gas water heaters back home, so sure as all get out, I know how to install an electric one.

Want to install new windows? No, no, no! You get a permit, AND get them inspected afterwards, which means you can't do it yourself, because of hurricanes, you know.

Tell me about those free States one more time. Just because they have lax gun laws and don't care about the health of their population doesn't mean they are free.

It's an illusion many have swallowed.
How comforting it must be to share a wall with a neighbor who installs his own water heater. A condo is the last place for a DIYer who knows it all.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:21 AM

2,710 posts, read 1,056,053 times
The John Birch Society has some helpful resources. This article from The New American magazine explains how Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act require employers to make reasonable accommodations for 1) sincerely held religious beliefs and 2) medical exemptions and how to go about implementing the law.
https://jbs.org/audio/constitution/v...tution-corner/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies