Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 08:19 PM

3,573 posts, read 2,224,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I have lost all faith in The US Government at this point. The entire purpose of this country is a lost cause and this past election proves this.

Never in my life would I think I would see systematic , organized voter fraud on these levels .

This is a dark turn for this country, and all we can do is hope the crimes are exposed.
Amen and your right. After the Hillary Russian hoax i began to lose faith. I couldn’t understand how the FBI could just let it go...well now we know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 08:21 PM

3,573 posts, read 2,224,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If you lose faith because your guy didn't win, then you had very little faith in the first place. All your faith was invested in Trump.

There is no evidence of fraud. Such claims are the language of a sore/weak loser, and typical in banana Republics.
We are losing faith in the el et ion system and the voter fraud. If Trump lost fairly that’s one thing, but then you guys don’t understand being honest,,after all look what Hillary did she cheated and Trump,was impeached for what she did. It’s unbelievable the corruption in Washington.

14,831 posts, read 7,464,841 times
Quote:
Theres a big difference this time around. Mail ballots were shoved down people's throats. People received them even though they DID NOT REQUEST . They also automatically sent them to people that were not even legally able to vote.
If you can bring yourself to realize that Trump has lied to you over and over, it will be easier for you to deal with his loss.

What you've said here is 100% fake news.

7,736 posts, read 5,025,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
So the evidence I am to believe is the mom of a friend of a person from an anonymous message board? Do you have any tangible proof that's not rumor, from a youtube video, or from twitter?

If what you said is true, it would go to court.
I will snapshot his FB post if it makes you feel better? I didnt believe it so I contacted him privately and he said that they would not let his mom vote again because someone voted in her name. Im not making it up. He is not the type of person that would make it up either . Ive known him and his family since I was literally 5 years old.(they lived down the street)

Old 11-05-2020, 08:23 PM

16,234 posts, read 5,923,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
You realize that elections are run at the state and local levels. But that's not to say that state and local election boards aren't in on the world wide conspiracy to get Trump.
LOL You mean dominated by what ever party is most powerful. Too much party influence on the process.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:27 PM

5,982 posts, read 2,941,135 times
Quote:
I will snapshot his FB post if it makes you feel better? I didnt believe it so I contacted him privately and he said that they would not let his mom vote again because someone voted in her name. Im not making it up. He is not the type of person that would make it up either . Ive known him and his family since I was literally 5 years old.(they lived down the street)
lol, no. If you're going off of a facebook post of a friend talking about their mother, that's not evidence.

Again, objective, tangible proof that's not hearsay is what we need.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:30 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,025,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
lol, no. If you're going off of a facebook post of a friend talking about their mother, that's not evidence.

Again, objective, tangible proof that's not hearsay is what we need.
FYI this was back in october... well before this current situation.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:32 PM

8,440 posts, read 6,548,673 times
I just had ABC TV special program on on the election. They are upset that Trump says the election is fraudulent completely ignoring it is the most fraudulent ever. They ignore that all these unsolicited mail ballots were sent to people who moved, or died and the people who got them filled them out and voted several times. Plus using uninterested peoples ballots or stolen ballots. They don't look for fraud ballots or any evidence of it because they,re the ones doing it.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:38 PM

4,928 posts, read 3,393,437 times
Even Iran and Russia are laughing at the US, and they are hardly "democratic" countries:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ection-impasse

Quote:
"What a spectacle!" Khamenei tweeted ."One says this is the most fraudulent election in US history. Who says that? The president who is currently in office. His rival says Trump intends to rig the election!"
Reuters noted that Kremlin lawmaker Vyacheslav Nikonov, who interestingly is the grandson of Stalin’s foreign minister, "advised Russians to stock up on popcorn to watch the show he predicted was about to unfold, saying U.S. society was fatally split."

Old 11-05-2020, 08:38 PM

20,987 posts, read 8,772,573 times
People who believe there is no voter fraud despite mountains of evidence from video, audio and first hand witnesses are either stupid or swallow mainstream media pablum or are ShareBlue trolls.

It really doesn't matter what they think, though. Only what the Supreme Court justices think. Trump must be clairvoyant or has a really good psychic because he always seems to be one step ahead of the traitors.

My sincere wish is that we get block chain voting for the next election. Supposedly "waiting in the wings" already, by the way. One citizen = one vote. Dems will hate it!

THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth.
You must show them.
Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].
We, the People, have been betrayed for a very long time.
WILL YOU STAND?
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
FOR FREEDOM.
FOR HUMANITY.
WHERE WE GO ONE
WE GO ALL !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies